Family Karaoke (Todoroki's)

(A/n: In this au, Touya never faked his death, but he is still Dabi and frequently makes surprise visits to the Todoroki household to check up on his mom and siblings...and to piss off Endeavour. This is one of those times..)
(also, D = Dabi = Touya and Sh = Shoto)

One of the best days in the Todoroki household were rainy days. Not the type of rainy days where it is a slight drizzle, but the days where it's raining so heavily you can barely even see what's in front of you; the reason for this was because those were the days where all of Endeavours 'training' stopped, and the Todoroki siblings would all be allowed to hang out with each other and have fun, including the youngest: Shoto. 

The only downside to rainy days was deciding amongst themselves what they could all do. Since Touya only visited once every two weeks, Fuyumi (the second oldest sibling) would always be left in charge with helping her two younger brothers pick an idea that would be fun and wouldn't cause too much of a disturbance that it would make Endeavour mad at them and lash out. 

This specific day, they had decided that since they had never done it before, as long as they chose calm, quiet songs, with no bad lyrics, they could do a karaoke night. This went well, with Natsuo singing lego house by Ed sheeran, and Fuyumi singing hey brother by avicii...until Touya made his guest appearance just as Shoto was about to sing a song. The youngest and oldest brothers looking at each other for a few seconds, both knowing how it feels to be stuck under Endeavours abuse called 'training', being done with all the crap and deciding it would be a good idea to do a duet song as brothers to royally piss their father off and get Shoto, who received all the abuse out of that household.

Turning the speaker up to it's max, and putting on the song 'king for a day' by pierce the veil and Kellin Quinn, the two brothers started their song, Touya taking the first line (A/n: the song is the one at the top) 

'DARE ME TO JUMP OFF THIS JERSEY BRIDGE'
'I BET YOU NEVER HAD A FRIDAY NIGHT LIKE THIS' 
Now it was Shoto's turn to sing, taking the second line, both of them keeping this back and forth rhythm with the songs lyrics, up until the pre-chorus, both of them smirking whilst singing at the top of their lungs, knowing exactly what they were doing. The loudness of the song and their voices causing a bang from upstairs, where they had awoken up Endeavour from his sleep, causing him to fall out of bed. The other two Todoroki siblings sitting on the couch, Fuyumi looking worried about Endeavours wrath and Natsuo having the most fun he's ever had in his life, vibing.

'KEEP IT UP KEEP IT UP LET'S RAISE OUR HANDS' (D)
'TAKE A LOOK UP TO THE SKY AND I SEE RED-' (Sh)

'-FOR THE CANCER, RED FOR THE WEALTHY, RED FOR THE DRINK THAT'S MIXED WITH SUICIDE-'

'EVERYTHING RED' (D)

As the song progresses to the pre-chorus, it was time for Shoto to take the lead on the vocals for a bit, and he did :))

'Please won't you push me for the last time?
Let's scream until theres nothing left
So sick of playing, I don't want this anymore
The thought of you is no fucking fun
You want a martyr? I'll be one...
Because enough's enough, we're done' (Sh)

They could hear the movement of their father upstairs as he woke up, but in Endeavour fashion, he wasn't there yet, so they continued, now back to Touya for the second half of the pre-chorus, the tension in the room rising as the middle two siblings realized that this now wasn't just about their older and younger brother having fun, this was real for them, they were letting out 23 and 16 years worth of emotions about their father's torture all at once, in a non harmful way (for once)

'you told me think about it well I did
now I don't wanna feel a thing anymore
I'm tired of begging for the things that I want 
I'm oversleeping like a dog on the floor...'

Not only did Touya sing the second half of the pre-chorus, he also sung the next verse of the song. This was also the point where Hawks, Touya's boyfriend, had managed to track down his location and had just got to the house and was now able to hear him singing and feel his emotions and hatred for Endeavour more than he ever had, causing Hawks to lose all respect he once had for his idol, since his love for Touya came before that and always will do

'The thing I think I love will surely bring me pain
Intoxication, paranoia and a lot of fame
Three cheers for throwing up, uh oh
Pubescent drama queen
You make me sick, I make it worse by drinking late' (D)

No, Touya was not saying that about his love for Hawks, he was saying that about love inthe way in which a father should love a son and vice versa, his love for his father being the thing that caused him the most pain and ruined his life, and his siblings lives the most. After Touya's solo part, it was back to Shoto for the first half of the pre-chorus, which he sung as beautifully as before 

'scream until theres nothing left
So sick of playing, I don't want this anymore
The thought of you is no fucking fun
You want a martyr? I'll be one...
Because enough's enough, we're done' (Sh)

And with that, It went back to Touya for the second half of the pre-chorus, the tension in the room getting higher, as Endeavours footsteps could be heard moving upstairs in an attempted rush to get some clothes on, to find out what is happening downstairs

'You told me think about it, well I did
Now I don't wanna feel a thing anymore
I'm tired of begging for the things that I want
I'm over sleeping like a dog on the floor' (D)

'Imagine living like a king someday
A single night without a ghost in the walls
And if the bass shakes the earth underground...
We'll start a new revolution-' (Sh)

'NOW!' 
After Shoto sung the chorus, and they got to the word 'now' which both sung, the sound of Endeavours footsteps beginning to descend the stairs of the Todoroki household could be heard, a sense of fear surrounding the two middle Siblings, and Hawks (A/n: I almost wrote 'Whoreks-' whore-ks...I am so sorry-) as they worried about the two singers and what Endeavour would do to them, since they disturbed his sleep, and because he was already physically, verbally, emotionally and mentally abusive to the youngest and oldest sibling. The two singers were also scared about what might happen, but they wouldn't let  it get to them..they couldn't not this far in.

'...alright, here we go' (D)

'Hail Mary, forgive me
Blood for blood, hearts beating
Come at me....
NOW THIS IS WAR' (both but starting off quiet and getting louder each line)

As they both sung the 'this is war' at the top of their lungs, Endeavour reached the bottom of the stairs, the song reaching it's most climactic part as they went back to singing back and forth for the next verse, the impending danger of what Endeavour being capable of looming over every person in the house, who all wanted to finally get this shit over with and leave forever. 

'NOW TERROR BEGINS INSIDE A BLOODLESS VEIN' (Sh)
'I WAS JUST A PRODUCT OF A STREET YOUTH RAGE' (D)
'BORN IN THIS WORLD WITHOUT A VOICE OR SAY' (Sh)
'CAUGHT IN THE SPOKES WITH AN ABANDONED BRAIN' (D)

'I KNOW YOU WELL BUT THIS AINT A GAME' (Sh) 
'BLOW THE SMOKE IN DIAMOND SHAPE' (D)
'DYING IS A GIFT..SO CLOSE YOUR EYES AND REST IN PEASE!' (Sh)

Endeavour was finally inside the room, stood in the doorframe looking the most angry he ever had in his life, making the atmosphere around him seem murderous, as he stood there, glaring. Touya and Shoto also glared back at him, as they carried on singing

'You told me think about it well I did
Now I don't wanna feel a thing anymore
I'm tired of begging for the things that I want
I'm oversleeping like a dog on the floor..' (D)

As Endeavour started to head towards them, the start of one of Kurogiri's portals began to form behind Shoto and Touya (who had informed Kurogiri of the danger and that they needed a quick exit) who ushered the middle siblings and hawks into the portal, whilst slowly backing away from Endeavour, towards it, desperate to finish the song but also leave safely

'Imagine living like a king someday
A single night without a ghost in the walls
We are the shadows screaming "TAKE US NOW"
we'd rather die than live to rust on the ground' (Sh)

'...SHIT' (D)

Finally reaching the portal and finishing the song, Endeavour went to hit Shoto across the face with his flames, causing Touya to act quickly and push his youngest brother into the portal, Endeavour still coming closer and closer, the eldest sibling took one final look at his father and raised his middle finger, lighting the tip of it in blue fire, before doing a backwards jump into the portal, which closed off the end where Endeavour was as soon as he entered it

As dangerous as the situation was, Touya was glad he did it as he finally got to see his siblings all the time and knew they were safe with him at the league's hideout. He was also glad that there were league spies inside the walls of Ua, consisting of most of 1A, part of 1B, Aizawa and Present Mic; who would keep his youngest brother safe from Endeavour, and for that he was grateful that things were finally changing within the hero society. He may admit to himself that initally the way the league acted may have been wrong, but it got the message across and now things were looking up...or they will be...after he kills endeavour.