Part 1

Chapter 1

Today was a tiring day. Now I was returning from work. It was 10:00 pm.

I worked as a banker in a bar.

I got home, took a shower to calm down and then lay down to sleep.
****
The alarm went off and I got up lazily.

I go to the bathroom, take a shower, brush my teeth and get out.

I get dressed, get ready and go to the kitchen to prepare something for breakfast.Eat breakfast and leave for work.I get there, put on my uniform and get ready for work.

"Good morning sir."greet the manager of the bar.

"Good morning Isabella."he returns with a smile.He was an old man in age, not very old in fact, and a kind and understanding man.

I go to the counter and greet Alberton with Luna.

"Mornin' Iza."they say

"Mornin'."

"Today I believe we will not get too tired. The bar did not have many people," said Alberto

"Well better for us." I nodded.

"I'm leaving to take the order."Luna goes to the customers ...

The whole day went well. There was no commotion. I was fixing the counter when the manager came to me.

"Isabella, today we have some adjustments to make at the counter can you stay?" "Yes, of course."I replied.The manager told me what to do. I had a lot of work to do so I got to work right away.

It was 12:00 pm and I finished work in the bar. I was really tired. I greeted the manager and left for home.

The road was long and dark as there was not much light through the alleys.

I hear a few steps behind me and fear enters my marrow. I accelerate my steps and the moment I would take the turn to make the other alley in front of me a man comes out.

"What about such a beautiful lady walking alone?"

I go back but there was another man standing.

"What do you want from me? I did nothing to you."

"You're right lady you have not done anything to us, but the point is that today you are our new prey." "Your new prey."He nods with a frightening smile.

"Sweet dreams miss."And then he put something with a strange scent on my face and before I close my eyes I hear one of them say.

"Send to the airport. We will leave for France."

And then darkness.

To be continued ...