Part 2

Chapter 2

I woke up and was in an unknown place.My head was cracking and my back was hurting.It was dark and I couldn't  see anything.

The door opened and a strong light fell on my eyes.For a few seconds my eyes darkened as I wasn't accustomed to light.

After a while I calmed down and saw that two men were coming towards me.

"Well, look, the lady, is awake."

"Who are you? What the hell do you want from me?"

"The tongue of our guest has grown."he approaches scary in front of me and says in a trembling voice.

"Don't talk too much madam because then you suffer and believe me when I say that the consequences aren't so beautiful."I made a terrified face and he started laughing like a psychopath.

"Take this together with the others."addressed the man who was next to him who until now hadn't said a word.

That psychopath left and there I am the only one left and that man.

He approached me and without any care grabbed my arm tightly and pulled me causing me to get up.

It was pulling me so hard that my resistance to that pull would be in vain.

We reach the exit of that place and he pushes me hard inside a car.

Along the way I made no resistance. I just cried in silence. I knew I had no chance of escape.

I reach a place and he comes out and pulls me by force. We get somewhere which looked like a club.

There were strippers who were dancing through the tubes and apparently doing rehearsals.

I had some girls around who were talking to each other and turned their heads away from me.

Some looked at me angrily and some with regret, some with sadness and some with a slandered smile on their face.

That man opens a door and pushes me hard causing me to bump into the wall and fall.Close the door with the key and leave.

I look around and see that there were other girls there and most of them crying while some were not crying just looking somewhere with an empty gaze.

...