1

"ahh finally we're here!" your dad said as you and your two fathers arrived to the city, Tokyo.
yes you're adopted and you have two fathers who look after you.
[ just for more clear info :
dad - short black wavy hair with grey eyes. he's the head of the family.
papa - medium length brown silky hair with dark brown eyes.]
so this is how you'll be calling your parents.

"we made it pretty early here." papa said as he checked the time. it was 1pm.
you were just looking outside from the window while listening to some songs not knowing that you've already arrived to the town.
just as you were wondering in your own world,papa called out your name. "y/n darling?"he said while looking back at you from the front seat. you responded him with a "hm?'
"we've arrived to our new home! you can get off the car and grab your things, we've got to hurry up today's gonna be a very busy day for us honey." he said with a little smile on his face. you nodded and quickly got out of the car to help dad carry the suitcases.

after an hour or so, you and your parents finished placing all the things in the respective places.
your parents had to leave you for some work so now you were home alone. since you felt tired after that long ride, you decided to take a bath and have some snacks and lay on your bed for the rest of the evening time.

previously, you and your family used to live in some other far away town and now you've transfered to tokyo with your parents. tomorrow is your first day of school and you're pretty nervous cuz everything's new for you.
after you bath, you had some snacks and straight up went to your room and layed on your bed thinking about how it's gonna be like on your first day of school in a whole new town where you have no idea how the people are, how are your classmates gonna be like.

you checked the time and it was already 7:30pm, since you had nothing else to do you just prepared your school uniform and your bag for tomorrow. just then, your parents also came back and you decided to have lunch with them together. the night passed by and you slowly fell asleep while also feeling excited for the next day.

you woke up and looked at the time, it was still 4:45am, you woke up earlier than your alarm. it's your first day of school so of course how could you manage to sleep peacefully when you had lots of things running through your mind the whole night. you decided to get up and do your morning routine. you checked the time again and it was already 6am so you decided to go downstairs to greet your parents. "papa? dad?" you called them out but both of them didn't responded. you were confused cuz usually both of your parents would already be awake at this hour. you went to their room to check if they were still asleep to wake them up but unfortunately they weren't there either. you got more curious on where your parents went cuz it's very unusual of them to leave you home alone without informing you.
and that's when your phone buzzed. you checked your phone and saw that your dad had texted you.
"sorry sweetie, we forgot to inform you that we'll be busy for today so we had to leave you early,make sure to have your meal and go to school by the school bus! have a great day honey,we love you:)"
you sighed. "geez im not 10 that you have to tell me to take the bus for school" you mumbled to yourself.

you checked the time to see that it was already 6:30am. you quickly tried to make breakfast for yourself but ended up burning the toast multiple times. finally after half an hour you managed to make your breakfast, you quickly had your food cuz it was already 7am and you had to reach school at 7:45. you changed your dress and wore your school uniform. you quickly grabbed your bag and checked yourself in the mirror for one last time. "i look musty but whatever".

you locked the main door since your dad had gave you extra keys just incase. you checked the time and it was already 7:30am. you walked a bit and waited for the school bus to arrive. it was already 7:39 and the bus was no where to be seen. "if i don't take the bus then they'll probably throw a huge tantrum..." you thought to yourself. you always obeyed what your parents told you to do. it's not like you want to but you had to.
"if the bus doesn't arrive in a minute im jumping off a cliff".
*tick*
now it was already 7:40. you checked the time and the bus still didn't arrive.
"ugh fuck it" you whispered to yourself and started to run. of course you wouldn't jump off a cliff, you still have more things to experience.

since it was morning time the city wasn't crowded so it was easier for you to not bump into people and run as fast as you can. "i know that I'll get punished cuz I didn't take the bus but I can't be late on my first day of school, sorry papa and dad"you thought to yourself. as you were running, you checked the time and it was 7:43, you were about to take a little more steps until you realized that someone was approaching with their bicycle from the other side of the road. you tried to stop yourself from running but it was too late.
you bumped into that person and both of you fell on the road along with the person's bicycle.

"watch where you're going aunty-"
the person stopped speaking when they finally met your face.
you looked at the guy whom you had just bumped into and also had the audacity to call you aunty.

the guy had an undercut haircut with blonde hair but had black hair on the sides. he had greenish eyes with pale skin and was wearing a tiny silver hoop earring in his left ear.

you would you be lying to yourself if you said that you didn't found him attractive.