3

there was a intense eye contact battle between you too. you had no idea what he was about to say.

"are you perhaps my........"

".......stalker?"

".........." no one spoke up.

"seriously chifuyu?" hina said to the blonde guy with a poker face.

"i-"you were about to speak up but you got caught off by chifuyu.
"anyways you two love birds have some chit chat or whatever" chifuyu said as he dragged takemichi and hina to signal them to walk ahead while you and him walked behind them.
you could see hina and takemichi blushing while taking glances at each other after chifuyu's comment.
"ooh so you guys are in a relationship i see" you said while slowly nodding your head.
now there was silence between you and chifuyu while hina and takemichi were talking with each other both of them forgetting that you two exist.
"how can i be so dumb omfg, he must've seen my uniform that time and that's how he knew that we're from the same school" you thought to yourself.
"oh right, here" chifuyu took out something from his pocket handing it to you. it was a silver ring that had a tiny gem of your f/c in the middle.
it was the ring that you had been wearing even before when your parents had adopted. it was something very special to you. you must've dropped it when you had bumped into him."you dropped this when we had bumped this morning"
"i never noticed thank you-".

"geez you're so careless,stop being so clumsy" he said as he grabbed your left wrist and put the ring in your ring finger.

you froze at what had just happened. you didn't wanted to seem flustered so you quickly pulled out your wrist from his hand. "yea i won't thanks" you said while fidgeting with the ring not knowing what to do.
"anyways sorry about last time when i accidentally called you aunty"he said while looking away. "it's fine but from which angle do i look like a middle age woman"you said while getting a little offended. "huh? it's just that ugh but you called me 'miss girl' too" he said while glancing at you.
"well yea but you were the one who started it first,not my fault?" you said while glancing back at chifuyu.
"ugh fine sorry i didn't mean it, i was just annoyed" he said as he sighed looking embarrased.
"hm no worries....miss girl"you said while smiling at him.
you could see his cheeks getting a little pinkish when you smiled at him.
"it's chifuyu matsuno" he said while looking forward trying to avoid your gaze. you nodded at his response.
"how about you....aunty" he said while placing his hands in his pockets.

you rolled your eyes while glaring at him. "y/n l/n it is". you said while crossing your arms.
"hmm that's a very...." he said as you both were about to walk out of the school's gates. "OLD name" he said as the four of you arrived outside of the gates.
of course you got offended by his words,"oh please yours isn't any better" you said as you glared at him.
"well it's better than yours" he said while glaring back at you.
"oh yeah? you-"you got interupted by takemichi.
"so y/n aren't you gonna come over to hina's house? we all be hanging out in her house today with many other friends" he said while pointing at himself and chifuyu.

"oh y/n's actually new to this city so they said that they'll be busy arranging things in their new home" hina said before you could clarify it to takemichi. "mhm"you nodded as a yes to hina's explanation.
"you're new? no wonder i've never seen you around" chifuyu said while glancing at you. "please shut up"you said whispering to chifuyu. "oh well that's alright! maybe next time we all can hangout together and show you around this city! right chifuyu?" takemichi said. "well it depends upon their choice" chifuyu responded back to know your personal opinion.

"hm you guys seem fun expect for ONE person and i do wanna hangout with you all but i don't think that'll ever happen" you responded back to his question. you glared at chifuyu when you said that you don't find one specific person fun to let him know that he's the person that you're talking about. chifuyu raised his eyebrows at your response.
"why's that so?" hina asked as they all became curious to what you've just said."oh it's nothing, it's just tha-".

"n/n!!!" you heard someone calling out your name from afar. you looked back at the person who had called out your nickname, it was your dad. your dad was in his car and waved at you from the window car. you smiled and waved back at him. "who's that y/n?" hina asked. "that's my dad, he came to pick me up, i guess I'll be going now, you guys have fun" you said while fixing your bag ready to walk to the way where your dad was waiting for you. "ooh alright then, see you tomorrow n/n!" hina said as she waved at you. you waved back at her and the others and walked straight.you quickly got inside your dad's car and your dad started to drive.

"and now, would you mind to elaborate why you missed your school bus miss l/n" your dad said looking straight at the road. he looked kinda angry at you not following his rules on the first day of school. "well i did wait for the bus but it was already too late and I couldn't wait any further so I had to run all my way to school" you said while crossing your arms. "so you ran your way to school?" he said getting more angry. "i didn't had any other choice"you quickly responded back. "what if you had tripped or got into some sort of accident? you know how dangerous it is especially for teens like you, you should've called me or your papa" your dad said. "as if you any of you would actually arrive at time..."you mumbled. "you're being too stubborn y/n i might have to punish you for talking back to your dad like that" he said while tightly gripping the steering wheel. "i- fine i'm sorry" you said trying to calm down your dad. "i don't think that your apology will work, you did all of this on your first day of school, you have to pay back for this n/n". "what now dad?"you sighed. "we'll be watching you until you reach to school so you don't pull out something stupid again,oh and your phone curfew will be till 12am just incase you'll be studying" he said while glancing at you. "alright.." you sighed not fighting back with your dad since it would make things more strict for you.

you and your dad arrived back at home. "you're back! how was your first day of school y/n?" your papa asked. "it was alright papa" you said while taking off your shoes. "oh and i heard that you missed your bus-"
"yeah yeah i did, I'm sorry, dad already gave me few punishments" you quickly replied back getting annoyed. "don't ever do that again if you don't wanna get in trouble honey and quickly come downstairs to have dinner" your papa said. "i'm not hungry i'll skip, you and dad can go ahead" you said while walking upstairs to your room.

you quickly did your after school routine and completed few of your assignments, hopefully it wasn't much since it was the first day of school. you did say that you're not hungry to your papa but infact you were actually hungry. thankfully you had hid some snacks inside your locker just incase when you would feel hungry in the middle of the night. of course you wanted to have some meal after school but you knew that you would have to hear your parents lectures about 'rules and regulations' which would annoy you.after having some snacks you layed on your bed and sighed. you raised your left hand and looked at your ring finger where chifuyu had placed the ring on. you recalled the time when he had put the ring on your ring finger. you couldn't help but think of him. he gave back one of your precious item but also kept bugging you. even tho you're glad that he gave your ring to you, you still were annoyed how he had the audacity to say that your name sounds 'old' since he called accidentally called you aunty when you had bumped into him.

"so nice but so rude..."you mumbled to yourself.