Page VII

Lauren’s back hit against something hard.

Something or someone up there must have been listening to her prayers, because right now Camila had her pushed up against the outside of their hotel room door as the two girls kissed frantically.

“Are you sure about this?” Lauren asked between heated kisses.

“You helped me before. Maybe it’s time I…” Camila groaned as Lauren connected her lips to her neck, sucking on the skin harshly. “…Time I replayed the favour.” She finished breathily.

The word favour should have stopped Lauren in her tracks.
It meant Camila wasn’t having sex with her for the right reasons. The word was a one way ticket to having her heart broken again once it was all over and Camila still wasn’t hers.
That terrified her, but the memory of how amazing Camila’s naked body felt against hers somehow convinced her to continue.

She hated herself for not having the strength to push the younger girl away. She hated fact she wanted her with every fibre of her body.
But beyond everything else, she hated that she was still completely and utterly in love with her best friend and that would probably never change.

Lauren ran her hands up through Camila’s tangled hair.
“I’m not sure…this is a good…idea.” Lauren panted as she moved her kisses up her neck and along her jaw to her ear, finally taking the younger girls lobe in her mouth, sucking on it gently, before tugging on it with her teeth.

Camila let out a small whimper.
“Well I didn’t think having sex with you would help me either…and we know how that ended.” She husked in a low voice, it sounded like it was taking all of the concentration she could muster just to string those words together.
“Let me make you feel good Lauren.” She added, her hands drifting up the older girls shirt.
Ice cold fingers caressed her skin, sending shockwaves through her entire body.

That was all the convincing Lauren needed.
She brought her lips back to Camila’s as she fumbled behind her to unlock their room.
When the door finally clicked, Camila reached passed her, opening it quickly and walking Lauren backwards into the bedroom.
The door hadn’t even had a chance to close shut, when the younger Latina began tugging at the hem of Lauren’s shirt.
The older girl lifted her arms and Camila disconnected from her just long enough to pull the item of clothing up over her head and throw it to the floor.
The door finally slammed shut behind them but neither girl even heard it.

Lauren gripped Camila’s collar and pushed her up against the wall behind her, rolling her tongue into her mouth as her hands began to roam her body.
She purposefully pressed her thigh into the younger girl’s clothed centre, winning the first moan of the night.
Not wanting to be outdone, Camila pushed Lauren away from her roughly, before shoving her back into the coffee table that was against the wall behind them.
Packets coffee and sugar scattered onto the floor.
The brown eyed girl then slipped her hands around Lauren’s backside, palming her ass, before dropping her hands to the back of her thighs, lifting her slightly to sit her on the table.
As they continued to kiss, Camila lifted her arms for Lauren to remove her top, followed by her bra, which was swiftly unclasped, pulled down her arms and dropping onto the floor.
The older girl then brought her hands around to Camila’s full ass, pulling the younger girl into her as she worked at removing her bra. Once their top halves were both fully undressed, Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren’s back, pulling her body flush against hers, allowing their naked chests to press together as they continued to attack each others mouths.

“Fuck.” Lauren groaned into Camila’s mouth, before pulling back slightly.
“Camz. I uh, I don’t have a strap-on with me.” She panted, nervous that the admission could put an immediate stop to what they were doing.