27»Mist

━━━━━━━━━━┈♕┈━━━━━━━━━━

❝There'll be happiness after you
But there was happiness because of you too. ❞

•••

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

THE WORST PART OF BEING in denial, is the constant reminder of how much you could've had. If weren't for that that—a life without any pain. Yet, in that denial why is that, we find solace? Are we that weak? I think we are just truly broken. Cowards, with egos, that's what we are. We want love, we want it full of thrill. Yet, we cry when its not fulfilling but rather dramatic and, full of unexpected turns.

Why can't our love be meaningful? It's almost scary how something so pure can feel so suffocating. Love, isn't love when you don't find it gentle, pure and simple. It's something else something awfully similar, though it is just as painful.

       I think no matter how much older we get, we still will look for love. The only thing that's sad is that; we search for it in wrong eyes.

“Do you want me to tie your hair?” Jungkook asks, glancing at my face with an electric thrill flaring past his eyes. As I chuckled, confused when he already starts running his fingers through my hair.

    “What's wrong with you? I suggested we should talk and you—” I shivered with an arching back when he suddenly pushes aside my hair and presses a longing kiss upon the back the back of my neck right at the little bump where my neck, joins the vertebrae.