17» Mirth

━━━━━━━━━┈♛┈━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━┈♛┈━━━━━━━━

❝Maybe the person you knew was
just an illusion.❞

•••

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

SOMETHING WAS WRONG with me, my mind was numb and, my feet they felt weak to support my weight, any longer. My breath came out with apparent trembles, the vivacity of his presence burned my seemingly profound division. He was just standing outside, just a door separated us. I did not know what was going to happen. I staggered, holding my breath in for too long. My eyes twinkled with determination as I recalled what occurred few hours ago.  The Kiss. A delicious shiver traveled up my spine, just at the memory reached my mind, I almost once again felt myself being devoured by the symphony of his embrace, just then the door to the bathroom was pushed open, causing my heart to skip a beat. There he stood, shirtless with his hands holding out a towel and a robe for me. His eyes they traveled up and down my body, twice before they settled upon my flushed face. He stepped forward, drawing nearer to me as I pressed my body fully against the washstand.

Later at night when we were almost soaked in rain, with our clothes dripping wet and our bodies burning with a far too familiar heat, Jungkook instead of driving us home, he drove to a hotel and booked a perfect room for the two of us.

          “Why have you not taken off your dress yet?” He asked, accessing me with his cold gaze, putting the towel and the robe beside me on the washstand. I gulped hardly, hesitating to behold his gaze as he with such boldness stepped between my legs, causing me to gasp in sheer disbelief. My eyes they grew wide and, stared up at his perfect face, with a quiet stare.

Not once did I looked away not even; when he tenderly stroked my inner thigh driving the wet dress that clung to my skin higher, cold air crawled against my skin yet, the heat that I felt between my legs, was far from anything the air around us felt like. My breath started to get uneven as, I stared into his dark smoldering eyes.