𝐈𝐕.

_______ ✧༺♡︎༻∞_______
YELENAS POV:

A couple of hours later, everyone was finally ready to go.

I distanced myself from them because I couldn't fully trust them.

We were all gathered in the living room because the giant had something to announce.

You can tell my mother was the one that decorated the house.

"Make sure to watch over your sister,"

"—and for you, Adrian, you will also have to watch over her."

"If you touch her, I'll cut your dick off," he said in an aggravated tone.

"Wait, what? Why do I need all of them to babysit me?" I asked the giant man with a puzzled look on my face.

They all shot me a confused look back.

Their facial expressions changed to realization.

"Am I missing something?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"No, Don't worry about it." almost all of my brothers answered rapidly.

I knew they weren't telling me something; I could feel it.

"Cara, please cooperate when you are out. I don't want you getting into any trouble." the giant tells me.

It sounds like he's begging.

but really, he was telling me not to misbehave.

"Oh, come on, I haven't even been here a day. Who says I won't behave." I stated with an attitude.

"Don't underestimate the things I know of." The giant said, looking me in the eyes.

The attention sent chills down my spine.

Everyone was staring at me, and it made me feel weird.

I like attention but not too much.
_____
2:46

We got to the mall, and I felt like the happiest person alive.

It reminded me a lot of when I was younger, and my mamma would take me shopping for the things I needed.

While I was admiring the stores, I started to look at the people around me.

They looked in love, mad, and shocked, but everyone had a different facial expression.

What the hell are they looking at?

I'm not sure.

You dumb bitch, Look behind you.

I turned around to face my brothers and Adrian following right behind me.

I gasped in shock because my brothers weren't ugly per se, but they were still ugly.

I mugged them and rolled my eyes, hearing their snickers.

I continued to walk when I spotted a clothing store and immediately ran in and found a bunch of outfits that I adored.

Emilio and the rest of my brothers were standing next to me, upset because of my choice of clothing.

Adrian was smirking behind me.

After hours of shopping and drowning my siblings in bags, they decided to leave me with Adrian.

They left to put the bags in the car and wait for me to finish.

I decided to walk into Victoria's secret for undergarments.

"Why are you picking out such terrible lingerie cara?" Adrian questioned, mean mugging me.

"If you feel that it's 'terrible,' then pick it out for me," I smartly remarked.

"gladly, Amore," he stated with confidence.

"what is your name?" I asked him even though I already knew what it was.

"It's Adrian," he told me with a smirk before he said anything.

"it's nice to meet you, Adrian," I said, holding out my hand for him to shake, but he had different plans.

He took my hand and gently kissed it, looking down at my long nails that were gelled and filed.

He then threw different colors and types of lingerie into the basket I was holding.

I looked down at them, then gripped the handle of the basket, and a smile grew on my face.

Cut it out yelena we get he's hot but don't show him that he is dumb fuck.

"Can we go?" He questioned, running his hand through his hair.

"Yes," I smiled and made my way to the car.

As we walked to the car, I saw a tattoo on his left arm that said "la mia bella regina Sofia."

(my beautiful queen Sofia)

I didn't know how to feel.

That's my man my man my man i don't fucking care.

He's mine now, end of discussion.

What do you mean you don't know how to feel?

Delulu.

You are absolutely right.

"Who is Sofia?" I asked him in a soft tone trying not to show my jealousy but continuing to walk towards the car.

He looked at me, then pulled me into an alley and pushed me against the brick wall in the alley.

"Mind your business." he slowly whispered to me.

"Sor-" I was cut off by him kissing me and sucking my upper lip.

His eyes were still open; he supported my face up by cupping my face into his hands.

He then moved one of his hands down to my chin and grabbed it so my face would look up to reach his soft, luscious lips.

I was into it, but I didn't know how he felt.

Then the hand he was cupping the side of my face with slowly moved its way down to my hip.

He smirked and closed his eyes, so I guess that was my cue to suck his face back, so that's exactly what I did.

After our make-out session in a random alleyway, we made our way back to the car and said nothing to each other the whole car ride home.

Well isn't that awkward.

We got out of the vehicle, and Emilio told the guards to get the bags out of the trunk.

"What's on your neck?" Romeo asked me, studying my messed up lipstick and hickey.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Adrian smirking behind me.

My siblings looked furious with me.

N/A

Word count ~ 1032

her delusional ass !! 😂