Chapters 1: The ruins is hell.

Frisk POV.
I made it to ebott. This place is the only place I can run and hide at. I heard of the legends about this place. Honestly i dont believe them. They only tell you that to keep you away from here. I hear yelling. He already here!? I keep on running. I ran thought the bushes. They are getting closer! I think I can hear my parents with him. How can they do this! They force me into a relationship with someone i dont know for the money! I dont want to get married. I continue running until I see a big hole. There no where else to run. I have to take my chance. I was about to jump until someone grab my arms. Guy: "you think you can get away from me!" I try to get out of his grab. "Let go of me!" I was able to pull out than I feel something hitting my shoulder. I see blood coming out of my shoulder. I slowly went backwards and fell into the hole. I can feel my eyes Closing. It hurts. The pain. I close my eyes. Waitting for something to happen. (What your name?) "Frisk" (are you sure this is your name? Warning your life will be hell!) "yes" (goodluck. Frisk!) Light is shining on me. I open my eyes. I look around. Where am I? How am I alive? I try to move my arm. It hurts. I see blood is still coming out of it. I slowly got up. The bullet is still in there. I cant believe he shot me. My own father. I need to find out where I am. I look around where i am. It dark with only this sun light. I look down. I'm landed on a flower bed. There a bit of blood on them. I'm sorry for who ever planted them. I than look for the entrance. I can barely see a hallway. I than find a path way. I walk down it. I grip my arm as I move. It hurts eveystep. I than got to a new area. I see a flower. It petals are gray. I took another step forwards. It turn around. ???: "w-who goes there! P-Please dont hurt me!" It has a face. It looks really scared. "It ok. It ok. I'm not going to hurt you" I slowly move up to it. I kneel down. It a talking flower? "Are you ok? You look scared?" The flower looks so sad. ???: "sorry. It just. I'm always think somebody will hurt me. It scare with what going on" what going on? What does it mean? "What do you mean?" It than look at me. ???: "are you a human?" I shook my head yes. Than it started freaking out. ???: "oh this bad! You shouldnt be here! They will kill you!" Kill me? "Who will kill me?" ???: "The monsters! They will show no mercy to you! In this world it fight or die! No mercy!" Than he looked at my shoulder with blood coming out. ???: "your bleeding?" I covered. "I got hit by a bullet. Dont worry I'll find a way to get the bullet out" than Vines came out of the ground. ???: "no. We should heal it before he come here. Let me get it out" I nodded. I can feel it Vines reaching into my shoulder. I was going so deep. I than feel it pulling something out. It was the bullet. My shoulder feels normal now. "Thanks for that. Now I can move my arm freely" it smiled. ???: "I'm glad. It nice to help someone who says thank you back" i smiled. "What your name?" Boogie: "my names boogie. Sorry if I didnt introduce myself" I chuckled. "That ok. I'm frisk" I shake his vine like a handshake. Boogie: "your wound will still be bleeding. I want to stop it. But I'll have to come with you until it all heal up" he so caring. "I dont mind" I hold out my arm. It Vines grip around it and it pull him out. He move towards my shoulder with my wound and covered it with his vines. Boogie: "I hope you dont mind carrying me around" I chuckled again. "Of course I dont mind" i smiled at him. We than continue forwards. "What is this place?" Boogie: "This is the ruins. It not a great place let me tell you that" i wonder why? I continue forwards. Than something I step on lowered down. Than spikes appeared under me. Boogie: "frisk!!" They peices though my head. I knew that I have die there. I open my eyes again. I started touching myself. "I'm alive?" No spikes mark in my body. Boogie: "you have that power?" Power? What power? Boogie: "I know you die. But we appear before you enter this area. There no doubt about it. You have that power" What boogie on about? Boogie: "I will explain later. Just get to the other area. Watch out for traps. I forgot this place had them" Thank for warning me. I avoid the trap that killed me. There alot of traps. Who would place them? I was able to avoid all the traps in the room and got to the next area. I see something glowing yellow. I walk up to it. Boogie: "do you see something glowing?" I nodded. Boogie: "good. Go up to it" I did. I hold out my hand. Words appeared. "The look of somewhere new. Full with traps that can kill you. You might be scared but it fills you with determination!" Than save button appeared. Boogie: "if a save button appeared. Push it to save" I push it and it saved. "What is it?" Boogie: "you have the power to save and reset" save and reset? What that? Boogie: "when you died. It load a previous save. So if you die we will return back to this spot because you saved it here" hm. I still dont get it. Boogie: "dont worry about it now. You will see when you die again" just hearing that. I still remember the pain. I continue forwards avoiding another room of traps. I die by one with a saw blade coming out of the wall. Split my head in half. I than appear back infro t of the save point. Look like boogie right. I need to keep a eye out for these save points. There must be more. Than I appear in a room full of spikes and a dummy. Boogie: "dont worry about the spikes in here. They are only there for decoration. I want you to walk up to the dummy" I walk up to the dummy. Boogie: "ok. Now hit it with all your might!" What! Why? It just a dummy. "Cant I just talk to it?" I cant believe I said that. Dummy's cant talk. Boogie: "talking wont work! Down here every monster will try to kill you! It like I said. Fight or die! If you want to survive. You are going to have to show them your might!" But I dont want to hurt anyone. Than the whole area went dark.
(BATTLE START)
A red heart appeared infront of me. Boogie: "that is your soul. Your very life. Your hp is 20. Your lv 1. To get more lv. You need to gain LOVE" love? Boogie: "oh sorry. I forgot that a term use to trick others. I mean exp. You get it by killing monsters" killing? "I dont have to kill right?" Boogie: "I thoughts humans understand killing. Have you not killed anyone?" I shook my head yes. Boogie: "*sigh* you have to. It the only way to survive. If you show mercy they will stab you in the back" the thought of me taking another life. I dont want to do that. I decided to talk to the dummy. It didnt replie. Than it name glowed yellow. I than click spare which ended the Battle.
(You Won! You got 0g 0 exp!)
Boogie: "you spare a dummy? But you still show mercy. Why?" I dont really have a reason. "I guess everyone deserves kindness" he sigh. Boogie: "I shouldnt be against what you want. After all your the first person that was nice to me" That sad to hear. What wrong with being nice? I continue forwards. There more traps. Who places them here? Why have them here? I was able to avoid them. There were lava, saws, spikes, holes. I did say I avoid them. But I did fall down the hole. Hitting my head really hard so it kill me. I fell into the lava. The saws cut me in half. The spikes Pierce my body coming out of my mouth. Even though it hurts. I still keep moving. Than out of no where a weird frog came at me. Forcing a battle to start.
(Battle start)
"Frogit hop violently towards you" wait? Who said that?"boogie. Did you hear that?" He looks around for me. Boogie: "no? There no one here but us and that frogit" where is that voice coming from? No matter. I said hi. "You talk to the frogit. It doesnt know what your saying but it made him angry for some reason" what!? I didnt mean too! It send flies at me. I got hit by one. Taking my hp down to 18. Boogie: "you can move around to dodge his attack. Just make sure not to get hit" ok. I said I'm sorry. "You try to talk to it more. It still doesnt know what you are saying" oh yeah. Than why does it look even more angry! It send more flies. I was able to dodge them. I than click spare. It did nothing. There health must be yellow if you want to spare them. This is hard. After awhile of me sparing and dodging. Looks like frogit gave up. It than hop away which ended the battle.
(You won! You got 2g and 0exp!)
I than sat down to take a breather. For my first real battle. It was hard. Boogie: "I know you want to show kindness. But these monsters eat kindness up and spit it out. If you want to survive you have to kill them" no! Everyone deserves kindness! I know deep down they are nice. I just need to show them that I'm nice. "I not going to hurt them. Not once!" I look at boogie serious. I want him to know that I mean it. Boogie: "ok. Than no matter what. I'll protect you to the best of my ability" I nodded. We than continue though the ruins. We dodge more traps. I got into battle against monsters. I die against them. Lucky I was able to find a save point. The monsters got bored of fighting me and left. It looks like they would want me to fight back. I dont want to fight. I nearly got killed by a trap but boogie saved me. I did some weird puzzles. Like one that if you pulled the wrong lever you die. I die against them a few times trying to figure out which one to do. Than there was pressure plates on the ground. I step on the wrong ones than spikes came out. I die more than I can count right now. There were holes that would lead to where I want to go. And holes that lead to death. Lucky boogie used his Vines to find the correct path. We got to more save points and saved it. Got into more battles. I die in them a few times. I even ate monster candy. It nearly killed me if not for boogie. We got to a area where I can see a black and red sheet. Boogie: "shhhhh. Just try to step over her" I nodded. I was able to find a path and was able to past her. Than I feel something went though my forehead. Boogie: "frisk!!" Than the black and red sheet stood up. It look at me. ???: "oops. it looks like I killed something again. I can never find a peaceful place where no one goes too" I than close my eyes. I open them. I appear in the room before entering that room with that black and red sheet. "I was quiet. How did it know I was there!" boogie: "by the sound of it. She does that alot. But I have a plan. Plant me into the ground. Dont worry your wound is already healed" I don't know if it works but I trust boogie. I place him down than step into the room quietly. Boogie used his Vines to cover me. I was able to go past it. Than it something went flash and it hit me in the arm. It looks like lightning. They got up. ???: "you survived? I'm surprised no monster has ever survived my attack. That makes you special. Too bad I'll have to kill you" I hold up my hands. "Wait! Wait! Maybe you dont have to kill me. Maybe we can talk about something?" ???: "what could you want to talk about?" I try to think of something. "How about anime?" Than they jumped. Sending the sheet up. It looks like a dinosaur but alittle be yellow. ???: "you watch anime too!!" They ran up to me. That than notice they weren't wearing the sheet. They ran to grab it. ???: "sorry about that. Anyway what animes do you watch?" We than talk about our favorite animes. Who a favorite character. What a favorite snacks. ???: "I never met a anime watcher before. I thought me and someone I know is the only one" it sounds likes they were alone. "Why dont we be friends?" They were surprised by what I said. ???: "friends? With me? I never thought anyone want to be my friend because of how weird I am" I smiled. "I dont mind. I'm weird too. That how we will get along. Two weirdos" They looked at me. They smiled. ???: "ok. We can be friends" I hold out my hand and she took it. We shaked. Than she went push me. ???: "I'm sorry I just notice the time. I need to get going!" I dont think I ask her name. "Hey what your name?" They turn around. Alphy: "it alphy. But you can call me alp if you want?" I nodded and waved. I knew she was nice. Boogie: "I'm surprised. She one of the horrible monster I was mention but you were nice and now your both friends? I never thought I would see it" I hold out my hand for him to grab on. He climb back onto my arm and started healing my wound. Boogie: "you are truly something frisk. Maybe you will make a different here. Maybe stop him" stop him? "Who do you mean?" Boogie: "dont worry. Your main goal is to leave the ruins. Come on we are almost there" we continue. Dodging more traps and monster. I ran into a spider bakery. The spiders started attacking me. I die a few times trying to find away past them. I threw money at them. They grab it and left some spider things. I don't like the look of them. After while of dodging traps and monsters. I made it to a new area. I lie down to catch my breath. I look infront of me. It a dead tree. Boogie: "I know that your tired but we need to get going before he get here" than we heard a door open. Boogie: "pretend that your unconscious" than he disappeared into the ground. I close my eyes to act like I just gone unconscious. ???: "looks like my trap were activated. I'll have to go and reset them again. Hm? A human? Looks like it made it all the way here. Impressive. They look unconscious. I'll take them inside. Maybe when they are awake see if they are strong enough to not bore me" I can feel it picking me up. I slowly open one of my eyes. I see a skeleton. Than I can feel sleep taking over. Look like this has taking alot out of me. Flower wouldn't mind if I have a few moments of rest. I full close my eyes and went to a night of slumber.

Liquid: The first chapter is done. I been wanting to start this book for awhile now. It just I been busy with my other books.
Chara: "storyfell. I wonder what instore in this one"
Frisk: "I hope it will be good"
Liquid: you'll have to read and find out. Anyway thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope you enjoy it. Peace!