The Dessert

As Sachi roamed the town she saw her Ex bestfriend, she asked her, "Hey mf." While crossing her arms with a furious look. Mia (the "bestfriend) Said, "Oh, hey stupid." She snarled quietly and rolled her eyes, Sachi grabbed mias arm and dragged her to the cave, she sat down on the guest bench in the cave and shoved mia in her mouth, she licked her all around to taste her, she then tilted and gulped her down, she was terrifed and was stuck inside her big belly, Sachi rubbed her very big belly and burped out mias cat underwear and her black socks.

                                    Image of her inside (Mia the ex bestfriend) 👇

  Now your gonna be my dessert~ ^^, Sachi smiled, mia struggled Alot and was trying to move to get her mouth out of her acid, she Yelled, "LET ME OUT!!" she then successfully moved and then struggled ALOT

  Now your gonna be my dessert~ ^^, Sachi smiled, mia struggled Alot and was trying to move to get her mouth out of her acid, she Yelled, "LET ME OUT!!" she then successfully moved and then struggled ALOT. She ran out of energy and stopped. Sachi looked at her stomach and rubbed it saying, "Done already? Alright." Sachi pulled up mias head from the skin of the stomach, kissing it. "Chu! Time for you to be apart of my ass and be nothing but pudge Tomorrow~"  Sachi went to sleep in her human form. She rubbed her stomach and smiled while asleep. It was the next morning and she still hasent digested yet, she got up and stretched, then looking at her stomach and hearing it gurgle, she KNEW what to do.., Sachi ran to Mias boyfriends house, she watched her gut gurgle so she quickly swallowed him, she flipped and licked her lips while squishing her face into her giant belly, her belly prevented her from walking, she rolled and was stuck, her stomach was mushed onto the ground and she was up in the air, she slapped her belly and rubbed her face against her soft, warm and noisy belly. She watched them struggle and watched them both yell, "HELPP!!" Sachi burped loudly and exhaled while hanging her tongue out, she poked her belly and watched her stomach get very quiet and the struggles sink down. They became a mushy pile of pudge, she slapped it and obsorbed the mush, she watched her ass get 4x bigger then before, her titties turned 2x bigger due to mias good use of pudge, she got a itsy bitsy tiny layer of bellyfat. She bit her lip and pulled the new layer of bellyfat. She burped out the boyfriends jacket and boxers, and mias tit implants and her bra, sachi was in suprised and said, "Guess her titties were fake!" Sachi jiggled her tits a bit and "borrowed" mias croptop and jeans, and her very white sneakers, she put her hair into a ponytail and claimed mias very clean and big house, she smiled and everything became normal, she bought a dog, she became a famous youtuber, she now has a boyfriend, now shes living a normal 16 year old life,  except she still vores people, sometimes anal and sometimes oral, she only does it when they do something really fucked up.
                                            The.        End.      
(This is what she looks like) 👇

                         oki have a nice day i hope you didnt die of cringe bye ^^