the "normal" life (NSFW WARNING!)

Sachi was talking with her bestfriend Veronica, they were sitting in the cafeteria of college. But a bully suddenly came up to them saying, "Hey nerds! What are you doing in MY zone?" Sachi rolled her eyes while having her elbo on the cafeteria table while she was chewing her food, She swallowed and made a sign for veronica to leave, Sachi grabbed the bully and pushed her down, the bully (Coraline) was scared and said, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" Sachi opened her skirt and pulled down her underwear, she then PUSHEDDD! Coraline into her Asshole, she had her pupils up and her Tongue hanging out from the side, she looked normal and then grabbed coralines dress and ripped it off, she swooped her shoes off and her underwear, she began to push again and already had coraline in her Oral, she watched her belly grow and grow.. She noticed veronica was here and she was just on her phone. She then had coraline in her Stomach fully, she put her underwear back on and walked back to the cafeteria table, Her stomach jiggled as she walked, she finally sat down and mushed her belly, veronica put her hand on her belly and rubbed it while on her phone and chewing gum, Sachi smiled and watched her meal turn into a fatass peice of mush, Sachi burped SOOOO loud it made the whole building shake, luckily no one came to the cafeteria, Sachi then twirled her hair with her finger, she obsorbed her prey and watched her legs get taller, her ass getting bigger, her titties getting BIGGER! the titty part of her shirt ripped, her skirt was overlayed on the top of Sachis ass, Sachi sighed and said, "Guess i need to waste my money on ANOTHER uniform..", Sachi looked at Veronica and noticed she was smiling at her, Sachi knew she wanted her to eat Veronica. She grabbed Veronicas feet and layed it on her tongue, she gulped and gulp and then pushed her head into her mouth. She swallowed and burped out her shoes, Sachi said while blushing, "Im not gonna get my titties fatter and my ass thicker!" Sachi said angrily. Veronica chuckled and said, "i just wanna hang in here dont worry!" Sachi felt Veronica massaging her stomach, Sachi went home and said, "Pumpkin spice come here girl!" Pumpkin (Sachis dog) Ran over to Sachi, she crouched down and pet her head, she burped so harshly that she made Veronica fly out, Veronica was SOAKED with acid. Veronica fell on the couch and said, "Fine.."
            Nothing to see here! Im working on continuing it so yeah.. Its a cliffhanger, byee! ^^