Lego monkie kid: oc

I just finished watching Lego Monkie kid and I LOVE IT. It wasn't anything I expected, the animation is beautiful, the voice actors WERE ON POINT, A N D the story is very interesting. I can't wait for a season 3, I have a THEORY that Macaque will fight along side Mk and Monkey King to defeat Lady Bone Demon.

Anyways, after watching the show I just HAD to draw an oc, so here she is. I drew some emotions and what'not from the show as reference Bc I didn't know how to draw the poses or eyes properly. As you can see, I have a favorite hairstyle to draw 😂.

Some other designs:

Some other designs:

                          so

                          so...STORY TIME

Oc Name: Yīn (Yin)
Background:
She is Mk's older sister by like 4 years. She left a letter telling MK that she was leaving to seek for a teacher. She has powers that she didn't tell ANYONE about so she left to learn them. After a good crying session she was lucky enough to be heard by Guan-Yin and was able to learn in the celestial world under her wing. After a good 5 years of training, that should've taken over 50 years to finish, Yin finally goes back home to piggsy's and her brother.

Start Scene 🎬:
After FIVE hard working years of learning sutras, training, meditation, and perfecting her powers, Yin finally left to the city. She lifted her celestial weapon, given to her by Guan-Yin, and starred at it as she walked. Her weapon may not seem much at first glance since all it looks like is a tiny bar handle embedded with a celestial gem of some sort. "I can't wait for MK to see this, he's gonna FLIP!", she dazed off not knowing she was smiling and slightly chuckling to herself remembering small memories of her little brothers reaction to all the crazy stories she would tell him as a kid. He would be so excited trying to imitate special moves of his favorite hero the Monkey King. "Does he still like the Monkey king? Probably not, he's gonna be more mature now" Yin thought to herself rethinking if she should get excited to show him her improved powers. She never told him before, she can only hope for the better.

Before Yin realized it, she made it to pigsy's noodle shop and took a deep nervous inhale and a hesitant step forward. "ARRGHHGH WHERE IS THAT KID!" Pigsy yelled as he blindly ran outside of his restaurant with a his spoon at hand flailing it in the air, as if he's going to hit somebody with it. "when he gets back, IM GONNA—" pigsy cuts himself off when he made strait eye contact with Yin. There was no movement being made, just two people staring at each other and the sound of the city with the sun setting behind them. Yin was sure pigsy was gonna be mad at her for leaving, she has all these negative scenarios being brought up in mind that she didn't even realize where to start herself. THIS was the man that took her and her brother in and practically raised them, and she didn't think about leaving him a note. "I- I know you're probably mad at me, must even be disappointed in me-" she says with a slight crack in her voice while trying to ignore the burning sensation in her eyes, "BUT I'M SORR-". Suddenly arms were quickly wrapped around her. Pigsy held her with such comfort and remorse, this hug was telling her that what she's done was okay and that he missed her so much. The heavy feeling on her chest was lifted, her mind was tranquil, tears ran down out of relief, she hugged him back. "welcome home Yin".

After their sentimental moments, he took her inside to make some of his famous soup to eat along with Tang. She goes on to explain why she left and where she went to train all these years. "I ended up being  TAUHT by her, WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT!", Tang suddenly jumped out of his seat with his lips pressed together with shinning round glasses, STUTTERING. "Tttt THE QUAN-YIN TOOK YOU IN, AS HER DISCIPLE, IN THE CELESTIAL WORLD?! Like THE GODDESS OF MERCY?! THE BODHISATTVA OF GREAT COMPASSION?! THE-", Tang went on and on with this montage that regards Guan-Yin and the Monkey King. She gave a nervous smile to trying not to be rude, "WOULD YOU QUIT YOUR FAN BOYING ALREADY!!!". Yin felt bad that Tang looked down, so she took out here celestial weapon "YUP! and she gave me this!", her small weapon expanded into a Khakkhara. Tang was once again excited with an awe look in his eyes , "please Yin, don't encourage him" pigsy says with a sigh. Even though tang was annoying he does admit that her weapon is pretty cool. She continued to show the two all the different weapons she's able to turn the "Shenki" into, as she calls it. She wielded a fist weapon, sword, axe, AND a two-handed polearm. Time was ticking and as Yin was casting a simple light spell to show to Yang she begin to wondering where MK was at, Pigsy notices her deep in thought and immediately knew what she was thinking. He sighs with a smile on his face, "MK should be back from training with the Monkey King ANY time now", Yin looked at pigsy with a blank smile....... "Wwwuuuuu". Both Tang and pigsy slowly slid next to each other with half raised eyebrows. "You DO know that MK is basically the new Monkey King, right?" along with Tang retorting, "TECHNICALLY he's just MK with Monkey King powers, but he is being trained by Monkey King himself". There was a good 15 second pause until Yin broke the silence. "WHAT?!".

                           To be continued?

—————————————————

I hope you guys like this little piece, this is my first attempt at writing and I'm pretty proud of it 😌

———————-
Some things I'm working on right now:

———————-Some things I'm working on right now: