Unfinalized Writing (UW)

Story Name: A Journey Within Time

💥 Beginning draft #1:
He's been fighting (unnamed demon) for far too long now, and he hasn't seen Tripitaka or the others since they split up at the entrance of the monastery.

Flames were found throughout the room, it was like a crazy maze that had no end to it.

"ARGHH! THIS DA*N FIRE" Wukong yells, as he rubs his eyes from the irritation of the smoke and ashes.

The feeling of defeat started building up in his chest and worry rushed his mind.

"Wukong?.. is that you?! Its me Bajie!!"

Wukongs eyes lit up and he quickly ran to the wall and cupped his hands against it.

"haHA! You da*n pig, have you been stuffing your face again?!" He yells with a slight smirk on his face, relieved to hear something other than echoing laughs and never ending halls of fire.

Hearing a sheepish laugh on the other side of the wall, that concludes Wukong was right. He steadied his breathing, listening and analyzing his surroundings. The whole room was on fire, and (unnamed demon)'s laughter flooded the room. It's like he's everywhere at once?! Wukong recklessly ran into the fire earlier.......
End

💥draft #2: this is definitely not finalized

There stood the Great Buddha in front of a mountain with a single talisman on top. The sun was setting, he laid his hand in front of him flat open while hovering his other hand over his extended one.

He slowly makes a movement upwards. As he began moving his hand up, the mountain before him arose revealing a glowing stone with chains wrapped around it.

"Sun Wukong, it is your time of your awakening" as Buddah placed a hand on the stone

Through the cool stone, Wukong slowly opened his glowing red eyes. He was trying to get used to the sight of light, something he hasn't seen for centuries.

Wukong stayed silent, he didn't want to look him in the eyes. He was angry and tired of the same cycle.

Guide the chosen ones, then fail, then imprisonment for 100 centuries. He was careful with his next words, worried of being
imprisoned longer.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"One two three, one two three, one two three, one two three". An older woman chanted while a group of people played soft music in the background.

"Very well done y/n!" Everyone in the room clapped for her.

There moved swiftly in a beautiful flowing dress was y/n, gliding with grace in every step.

"You will sweep everyone off their feet at this new years festival!" The older woman said with her hand clasped together envisioning the crowd's reaction.

"Thank you Mrs Chen, may I please go now? The sun is about to set!" Y/n quickly stated in a hurry. *I'm going to miss it!!!*

Mrs Chen snapped out of her gaze, to stare at her. She knew y/n acted like this for one thing and one thing only. She smirked with stars in her eyes, which made y/n nervous.

"ITS A BOY ISN'T IT!" Mrs Chen shouted, "OH I KNEW IT! You have a date tonight!" she squealed

"WHAT!? No no no NO! You're SO WRONG, Mrs Chen! I would never- I can't even- I!-" y/n retorted while stumbling on her words with a huge blush on her face.

Mrs Chen started laughing as well as everyone else, which only led to y/n frowning. As an 'I should have known' type of frown. Mrs Chen knew her since she was 5, she knows the routine.