Prologue

It was night outside the a facility owned by The Schnee Dust Company, the same company infamous for the enslavement of multiple faunus. Outside the facility were multiple guards patrolling the outside of the building, unknown to them someone was seen jumping from some buildings near the facility. While he was covered in shadows, he soon making it to the roof of the building. Looking around the roof he makes his way over to a ventilation opening making his way into it, he eventually ends up in the building on the rafters. After getting inside we finally get a good look at him. He had frizzy black hair, and onyx eyes. He wore a black ankle-length tailcoat, a high-necked waistcoat with gold accents, cinched black pants, brown-black winklepickers boots with taller heels and a pair of red gloves. Over his eyes is a white, birdlike domino mask with black designs around the eyes reminiscent of full eyeliner and sharp lashes.

 Over his eyes is a white, birdlike domino mask with black designs around the eyes reminiscent of full eyeliner and sharp lashes

After he had landed, he suddenly heard a voice coming in from a communication device in his ear.

Girl's voice: Okay, looks like you made it inside Joker. Now all you have to do is find where they're holding the faunus, we'll make our way in for extraction once you have freed them

Joker: *smirks* Alright, it's showtime

And with that, he began to silently dash across the rafters, jumping from one to another over the heads of many unexpecting guards. Soon Joker jumps down and lands on top of a shipping container, before he jumps down from that and silently dashes to an open door way heading through it.

Girl's voice: Alright Joker, going down that hallway should lead you straight to where the faunus are being held.

Joker nodded, heading down the hallway. He hide behind one of the many crates that was strung about the hallway once he heard footsteps heading his way. Two guards walked past him, and once they had past him he quickly ran from his hiding place and continued down the hallway. Soon he makes it to a room labeled storage. The girl came back over Joker's coms.

Girl's voice: Alright, this is the place head on in Joker.

Before he does however some more voices came over the coms.

Vulgar Boy's voice: Yeah hurry up and get those faunus out, so we can bust this whole effing place wide open!

Boyish voice: How about you shut up and let him focus numbskull!

Female voice: Yeah, Joker needs to concentrate idiot.

Vulgar Boy's voice: You two want to start a fight!

Mature Female voice: Those three never change do they.

Sweet voice: It seems so.

Refined boy's voice: It's a tradition at this point.

Adult male's voice: You kids always seem to have these types of fights, huh.

Joker just smiled at this and headed into the room, looking around it he eventually finds a large cramped cell with faunus in it. Male, woman and even children. Looking near them he sees a console likely used to control the cell doors. Walking up to them an elderly faunus notice him approaching them.