Chapter 1

We see inside of the Schnee mansion, one of the butlers were seen walking through the halls of the mansion passing by other butlers and maids. He soon makes it to a set of doors, knocking he then enters into an office. Looking toward the desk he sees the head of the Schnee Dust Company, Jacques Schnee. He was looking out the window of his office, before turning around glaring at the butler, causing him to shudder.

Jacques: What is it?

Butler: S-Sir, you have gotten something in the mail

Jacques: And that is?

Gulping he approached his desk and placed a card on the desk.

Jacques glared down at the card, already knowing what it was

Jacques glared down at the card, already knowing what it was. Picking it up and opening the card, he began to read.

Jacques: Jacques Schnee, The Embodiment Of Greed. We know of what you've done to both Faunus and others who you had trampled in your quest for money and power. And we are coming to steal your corrupted desires

Butler: Sir, what are we going to do?

Jacques glared at the butler causing them back up scared. Jacques slammed his hands on the desk in anger.

Jacques: I'd like to see them try and take my desires, they will fall to me and we'll see just how mighty these phantom thieves are. Now get out!

The butler quickly bows to him and leaves in a hurry. After that he looked down pinching the bridge of his, and he soon looked back up his eyes glowing yellow.

Jacques?: The stones of my building will be soaked in their blood

Time passed now being night outside of the Schnee mansion. The Phantom Thieves were seen outside of it a little bit away. They looked down on the mansion ready to steal the desires of Jacques.

Panther: Alright, it's time to do this

Skull: Yeah, that greedy bastard won't know what hit em

Wolf: This bastard's been having this coming for a while now. Especially with him thinking he was above the law for so long now

Crow: You can say that again, I'm gonna enjoy beating him to a pulp

Oracle: Remember, we need him to confess for his crimes

Crow: Tch, whatever

Sophie: I am ready to assist whenever ready

Mona: It's your call Joker

Joker looked at his team for a second before smiling.

Joker: Let's do this

Oracle jumped up and was surrounded by her persona, Necronomicon and quickly flew off ahead. With that the others began to move towards the Schnee Mansion. Soon getting closer to the grounds of the building they hid around the area, waiting for Oracle's signal for the go ahead to move.