4

Baji: chifuyu. Take her home. Were gonna go settle things with Kisakis gang.

Chifuyu: why me? I wanna fight.

Baji: I'm asking you. So please. Take her home. Comfort her since I can't.

Chifuyu: alright. Where?

Baji told him our address and the horror show I just went through kept playing over and over in my head.

Draken: looks like we're only having half days today.

Smiley: yay murder! Time to kick ass!

Kazutora: let's go.

Mikey: we will see you guys later.

Chifuyu: right.

I watched as they all headed off. Baji gave me a quick hug before cracking his knuckles and walked away with them. I felt chifuyu wrap his arm around me shoulders and guided me the opposite way to the stairs.

After no talking and just walking we arrived at the apartment. I got my keys and opened the door. We walked in kicking our shoes off and sat on the couch.

Chifuyu: you okay?

Me: not really.

Chifuyu: do you want anything.

Me: no.

Chifuyu: wanna watch something?

Me: if it'll get my mind off the horror show.

Chifuyu: alright. I'll see what I can find.

He grabbed the remote clicking the power button turning it on. I grabbed the blanket from this morning on the couch and wrapped
myself in it.

Chifuyu ended up putting on an anime called bungo stray dogs. One of my favourites to watch.

He put his arm around my shoulder and brought me into him. My head was just under where his shoulder was. Basically on his chest. It seemed like we were cuddling but he was just trying to comfort me.

I felt tired from the crying and just from everything that happened today. With the comfy blanket and cuddling up to chifufu I felt my eyes grow heavy. He radiated body heat so with him and the blanket, I was so warm. It was nice. I was comfy.

Me: thank you.

Chifuyu: for what?

Me: coming with me. To comfort me. Just to stay with me so im not alone.

Chifuyu: didn't have much of a choice.

Me: oh... right.

Chifuyu: but I would have done it anyways. I like to fight. But making sure the little sister of the group is okay is priority at the moment.

Me: ah. Okay. I'm tired so I'm gonna-

Chifuyu: just go to sleep on me. It's alright.

Me: oh. Okay.

I rested me head on his lap and got comfy. I closed my eyes and felt his hand in my hair. He was playing with it. It felt nice and soothing. His other had was where my stomach was making sure I would roll off.

Then I just passed out.

Chifuyu s pov:

She's sleeping on me. She looks so peaceful and cute. That's my best friends sister. I can't think like that. Can I?

I feel so bad for her. She went through hell today all because she befriended us. Poor thing. No girl should go through that. Good thing the toman kick ass.