Chapter 15: Her Uninvited Visitor

Chen Jiaxin's POV

These past few days, I had become busy pestering Rosy about something that I thought could make her a bit happier after Yuki's surprised visit at the studio recently.

I planned to throw her a house warming party on the weekend and thankfully she finally agreed after a lot of convincing in my part.

With that, we had invited of course master and Ian to come with us. And to my great astonishment, Xiyi also offered to tag along with me at Rosy's place.

So today, we came early to help her prepare some food for our lunch. I told her to invite her mom and little sister today since she had only visited them once after she came back from England.

Rosy prepared some desserts she learned abroad while I sticked to Chinese food as our main dish.

Ian on the other hand was busy putting some decorations at Rosy's mini living room. Her apartment was not that small, just only lacking some other furnitures. Probably because she's still new here, and had no time to focus on such things since she was also busy with her new work.

Poor little girl. She had to take care of everything alone, including herself and the baby on her tummy.

"Ms. Jiaxin, can you have a taste of this for me? It's been a while since the last time I made some trifles," she said as she scoop small amounts of whipped cream on a spoon and handed it over to me.

"It tastes exquisite," I said after tasting it.

She chuckled.

"That is such an overpraise but I'm still taking it as a compliment. Thank you."

I smiled.

"I'm just telling the truth, you know. I can't wait to try your baked pudding."

"No worries, it'll be done after a few more minutes," she replied.

As we were almost done with our own dishes, we heard a knock from outside probably signaling that Xiyi and the old man were back from buying our drinks.

Ian opened the door for them and both of them quickly went inside as Xiyi placed the plastic bags he was holding on the table.

"I think Rosy's mom and sister were already downstairs," he said.

"Really?"

"I'm not really sure though, since she was talking to a young guy at the parking area. Does Rosy have other visitors?" Xiyi asked.

I have no idea as well so I just called Rosy at the kitchen to tell her about them.

"Hmmm, I have only invited my mom and Lisi to come over. It's better that I go down and fetch them myself."

"I'll go with you," Ian volunteered.

However, before they were able to make a step to the door, another knock was heard from the outside.

"Oh, it's probably them," master said.

Rosy hopped excitedly towards the door.

"Ma! Lisi!" she exclaimed as she opened it. "I was about to go down to check on the both of you but----," she continued but the excitement on her voice disappeared as she saw the person behind her mom and sister.

"Rosy dear, were you surprised as well? I was shocked to see Yuki downstairs inside his car! You told me he was still in England and was too busy to visit you here," her mom spoke as she held her daughter's hand.

"Oh " she muttered. "Right, I do remember telling you that."

"I told you, he can't bear to not see you for such a long time. Right, Yuki?" Her mom asked and turned to look at Yuki.