Chapter 1: Back Again

Chen Jiaxin's POV

"Hey, I know you're already awake. Stop pretending, Wang Xiyi," I whispered.

We both lay down in bed, half-asleep in our room at the cruise we were booked into. Yeah, it is the same cruise where we first met and did the 'did.

"It's our first morning being a married couple again, Jiaxin. I'm just making sure that I'm not dreaming," he said then gave me a peck on my lips.

"Do you want me to pinch you to make sure that you're not in some kind of dream and this, all of this are real?"

He smiled and hug me on my waist.

"I'm just afraid you'll vanish again like what happened before, if that again happens----"

"Then both of us need to make sure that it never happens again, let's never misunderstood each other again," I cut him off. "I know it's my fault that I never gave you a chance to explain yourself, that I acted very impulsively that's why, that's why our baby----"

"It isn't your fault, Jiaxin. Stop thinking like that. Ximi will never want you to think things like that." He put his right hand on my head and remove some strands of hair on my face then slip it on my ear. "This time, you and I need to trust each other and make everything right, okay?," he said.

"Okay".

"Let's make things work again. Someone like you deserves to be happy Jiaxin, stop blaming yourself for what happened. When you think of Ximi, you must be happy. Let's make Ximi a happy memory. Alright?"

I smiled. "Alright," I answered.

"Okay, can we have our breakfast now?" he asked.

"Okay, what do you want for breakfast then?"

"This." And then suddenly started kissing me on my neck.

"Hey, hey, hey," I protested. He stopped and looked at me.

"What? I'm really hungry, you know," he said then smiled sneakily.

"But I'm hungry too, really hungry. But for food, I need something edible, you know. I need to redeem some energy after everything that happened last night," I said while trying to stop myself from laughing.

He then lay down beside me, frowning.

"Okay, okay. After you eat then, eat something edible."

I laughed.

"You're a funny man, really Wang Xiyi haha."

"Can we have something like a call sign, or endearment, I just can't let you call me by my full name. Besides, you are Mrs. Wang now."

"Okay, we can think of something but can we first have our breakfast now?" I asked.

"Okay, okay," he then stood up from our bed and offer his hand to me.

I reached for his hand as he helped me stand up and he then pulled me to a sudden embrace.

"I love you," he whispered.

I blushed. I wasn't expecting that. He is holding me tightly on my waist as I stood in front of him listening to how his heart beats. We stayed just like that for a moment.

"Hey, won't you tell me you love me too?" he suddenly asked breaking the silence.

I raised my head and looked at him, then finally smiled.

"You got to feed me first then I'll let you know my answer," I jokingly said then broke from the hug. I walked towards our luggage and started to look for casual clothes that we can change into.