Prologue: Crows

On a snowy night, in a spruce forest, tall trees sat thousands of crows. All of them cacked loudly,  at the same time, as if they were calling for something or someone. This contuined on for serval mintues 

 After an hour of cawing and cacking, the crows heard a rustle in a nearby sweet berry bush. The cawing came to a halt as the crows waited patiently. 

 Out of the bushes stepped a tall blonde man. He was wearing a green and striped hat, matching his hat was a green and white striped robe. On the robe, there was a deep red heart pin with obsidian black eyes. His massive jet-black wings stuck out his back. They looked very similar to crow wings. 

 A bone-chilling breeze hit the man, causing some loose feathers to land on the snow-covered ground. The black stood out compared to the snow, and all around there were more, smaller, black feathers.

 "What do you want?" the man demanded "You better have found something good" Every crow cacked a response in sync. The man's ocean blue eyes flashed a look of horror. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. 

He looked at the crows, "A stadium where they force orphaned shapeshifters to fight to the death?" he mutter to himself. "Show me where they are, I promise as your ruler I will repay you, my loyal servants." The man shot up in the air with his massive wings. He let the crows fly up and take the lead. He knew he needed to save whatever children were left.

~End of Prologue ~

Hello! It is Blaze/Rose here! I hope you liked the story and I will continue to write in my free time! Whenever I get a new drawing tablet I'll make a drawing for each chapter (Including ones I made before I got a new tablet) I will also draw a cover and proper pfp for myself! I hope you guys look forward to reading the next chapter!