Chapter 2: Doves

After an hour of Techno's cries of joy and hugs, Techno fell asleep in Philza's arms. Philza picked up the small child and opened the door. "Honey, I'm home!" Philza whispered-yelled. 

A woman with long silky black hair came up. Her eyes shone a stunning purple and gold color. She had a massive black witch hat on and a long silk dress. On her hat, there was a single skull and a purple veil going over her face. Her freckles shone a glowing purple color. Her pure white wings shone brighter than the snow. "Phil, did you find any shapeshifters alive?" Her voice was as sweet as honey.

Philza nodded and let the woman look at the child. He looks back up at the woman, love shining in his eyes. "Kirsten, my beloved death, can he be our child?" Philza's ocean eyes shone with pure love and hope. 

Kristen nodded. "What's his name?" she whispered.

Philza smiled at her "Technoblade," he whispered back looking back down at his son. Kristen looked happy, then all of a sudden her eyes shone with sadness. 

"Was he the only one alive?" 

Philza looked at her and slowly nodded. "By the time I got there, he was about to fight a polar bear that was fully grown," Philza walked off, motioning Kristen to come with. She followed him into their bedroom and watched as he put the child down and kissed his forehead. He tucked the child in and left the room.

He left the door open by a small crack and walked back to the living room with Kristen. He sat down on the black leather couch. Philza yawned, he knew he needed to make lunch for all three of them. Philza's crow wings disappeared as he took a deep breath. 

He knew Kristen wouldn't hide her dove wings, even for the comfort of sitting. Kristen sat down next to him and put her head on his shoulder. She buried her face into the space between Philza's shoulder and neck. Philza laid his head on hers and they slowly fell asleep, both crows and doves watching out for any shapeshifter hunters. 

Outside where the birds watched carefully, listening for any noise they stayed hidden in trees. The doves'  and crow's heads perked up at the sound of rustling snow. The birds could tell that the rustling was from a few miles away, but that something was coming. both sets of birds could tell whatever was coming had no remorse for others, and was filled to the brim with the smell of blood and the strongest emotion of bloodlust they have ever sensed.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the shorter chapter, I've been quite busy with school and some other personal things! Thanks for being patient with me and I'll try to get Chapter 3 uploaded so you guys don't have too long to wait for a cliffhanger! I love you all and I'm wondering, should I make a Weebtoon comic on this once my tablet gets fixed? Anyways I love you all platonically and thanks for reading! Btw in case you are not aware, in the future this book will have swearing and some cases of mental abuse, I will put a TW before the thing though! Another thing, since you all don't know me too well I would prefer if you used they/them for my pronouns! Thanks and have a good day everyone!