onoel

It was the middle of the day, middle of the school year, middle of 4th period when the teacher announced we had a transfer student. She told us he was from Russia but spoke English pretty well. She called him inside by the name "Kokichi Oma". I immediately started to inspect every aspect of his figure, short, pale, had freckles all over his face and neck, dark yet vibrant purple hair, a black uniform, one eye purple the other yellow, scars on random places on his face, looks like he doesn't sleep often, he's shaking a little, nerves perhaps? No, he looks scared, he started to twirl his hair around his finger out of sheer nerves and fear, he's quite cute. "Why not sit over there in the back by Shuichi?" The teacher was talking to Kokichi who silently walked back and sat next to me. The teacher started rambling on about palindromes or something but I wasn't paying any mind, I couldn't seem to stop staring at the purple haired boy next to me. "C-can I help you...?" He asked seeming quite timid. "What?- oh! Uh, sorry, was I staring?" I hadn't realized how intently I was staring at him until he brought it to my attention. "Y-yeah, kinda hard actually, a-are you okay?" The concern in his voice was sweet and calm but also a small but fear struck, nervous, troubled. "Yeah I'm fine. Are you? You seem to be stuttering quite a bit" "oh- u-uh yeah I'm f-fine." He looked down at his book and a swore I could see some blush on his cheeks. I however, continued to inspect his figure, his hair curled at the ends slightly, he was squinting at the words on the paper slightly confused looking. "Hey, Kokichi, was it?" I whispered, leaning over to him. "Hm?- oh h-hey Shuichi... Yeah, m-my name is Kokichi, why?" He started sounding a little more comfortable talking to me now, which was good. "You just seem to be having a little trouble with the book, need any help?" I was trying my best to sound genuine when in all actuallity I just wanted to sit closer to him. "Y-yeah... I actually do need a little help, I know how to read the words but that's about it... I don't really u-understand some of the sentences here... I'm sorry...!" He seems to be scared again... "No need to apologize Kokichi!" I moved my chair next to his and started to explain some of the English slang and such, he seemed to catch on quickly. "Thank you Shuichi!" He said this as he hugged me tight. 'Fuck he's so cute'  I thought, feeling my body start to tremble as i wrapped my arms around him, feeling him bring his mouth close to my ear and hearing him whisper, "take what I say about my home life with a grain of salt please." But my mind didn't exactly register his words as it was still off fantasizing.