Chapter one

This is my first wattpad story sooooo yeah enjoy I guess let's get too it....

Deku's POV

Today is a normal day for class 1A. We are heading to the pool for our day off from school all of class 1A is here. I see Todoroki sitting alone in the corner shy as usual. I walk over and sit on the floor next to him. "What's wrong Todoroki you look so sad," I say kinda feeling bad for the guy.
"Deku? Why aren't you having fun with our peers?" He asked looking at me then to the floor in front of my shoes.
"I just came to make sure you were ok you seem sad." I said worried I had said it done something wrong.
"It's ok I just-"  he cut himself off with a sigh then continued. " I have a crush on someone in our class." He whispered the words so quite I'm not even sure that is what he said. He looked so ashamed when he said it, that that has to be it!
"Who! Just go tell her Todoroki!" I whisper yell.
He shakes his head "I won't tell you who and I'm not going to tell them I'm too scared."
I smile slightly and whisper, "I will find out Todoroki" I stand up and walk away leaving Todoroki there alone and maybe even scared what if I can find out who she is. Then the thought occurred to me what if Todoroki was gay?!? I begin to mutter as I think more and more about this. "Snap out of it Deku," I say to myself shaking my head to clear it. I think hard who is Todoroki always looking at? Well their is kir but he's always flirting with kacchan. "Who could it be?" I mumble to myself looking around at the class still playing in the pool.
"Speak up you damn nerd!" Kacchan says and I snap back to reality.
"Huh? Oh hi I'm sorry did you say something Kacchan?" I say looking at him confused.
"No you were just mumbling and it annoys me" he said and walked away.

(A/n I'm sorry it was a short chapter but I hope you liked it! Xx -Mars)