Chapter 2

2 chapters in one night let's gooo!

Todoroki's POV

"Deku won't find out right he can never know!" I complain to Momo she is my best friend she knows all of it.... Some good and some bad. We are walking to the 1A class room when the school locks down Mr. Aizawa is in the middle of his nap so he is no help we are alone.
Deku stands up from his chair and walks towards the door but I stop him. Bakugo wanting to fight something comes over to the door as well.
I stand in their way of the door but Bakugo pushed me out of the way. "Get out of my way icy-hot," he said a little pissed off.
I look to Deku and move out of the way "go be hero's you guys," I say kinda sadly.  They run out the now unblocked door as I whisper "stay safe Deku please come back to me," I didn't really care if the rest of the class heard me at this point. I look back to the class and everyone is staring at me with wide eyes and open mouths. "What?" I ask a little self conscious for the way everyone was staring at me.
Their was a flood of questions coming at me from all sides, "are you and Deku dating?" "Is he a good kisser?" "How long have you guys been dating?!?" Some of the females asked I didn't even look at them in the corner of my eye I saw Ochako still sitting in her desk looking sad. Dose she like Deku too? I mean it's no hard to believe just look at him with his cute smile and messy green hair. I need to tell him today.... Now! But I need to find him first he could be anywhere on the grounds of the school. Without a second thought I run out the door looking for the man I love when suddenly I am hit with blue flame.

That's all for tonight I have to be up early tomorrow and it's 11pm soooooo yeah hope you enjoined. Xx-Mars