05

Rindou couldn't believe how his older brother kissed her boldly infront of him and everyone

He couldn't see it clearly since Ran's back was hiding her small figure but he was sure that he heard her yelp a little.

He felt a weird sensation inside of him. Like he wanted to take her away and hide her from the likes of his brother but why?

The weird sensation he was feeling was familiar. He also felt it once in middle school when he first had a crush on a girl back then. Needless to say, she rejected him because she didn't like how blunt his mouth and sharp his words were.

Took him a while to move on from that girl though. It was his first crush afterall so he expected quite big for someone small like her. Even his older brother did his best to make him forget about that girl. Heartbreak was indeed painful. Painful enough for Rindou to want to choke that shameless girl he used to have a crush on middle school.

Well, nonetheless. After that rejection, he became alone-just prevented himself from befriending another one and falling again. Whatever would fall will come crashing down to the floor so, yeah, no. He already experienced that once and he's not planning to experience that twice. But why was it coming back again?

'It's not like I like her or anything. Other than that, she's my bitch. I'm just using her so I can with the bet.' Rindou thought. He managed to convince himself that it was just nothing, maybe he was just angry that his older brother was trying to use her as his bitch to win the bet too. He found her first so, he should end the bet with her too. Founders keepers as they all quote.

"WOO! GROSS! PDA!"

His senses of reality came back once he heard someone yelled at them. Murmurs were starting to louden and it scared him-not for himself but for her.

'Be nice, rindou.' he repeated those words before approaching the two and tearing his older brother away from the frozen and shocked Y/N. She looked like a vampire just sucked on her blood and Rindou found it quite hilarious.

But enough of his thoughts, he took her hand and was about to drag her away from the place to avoid tainting her image when he didn't also expect for Ran to hold her other wrist.