28

-

------
Bonten Hideout : Before Rindou went to catch up with Y/n
------

[Flashback]

The room was silent with Sanzu, Kokonoi and Mochi only left inside while Mikey, Kakucho and Takeomi left for a business deal over Philippines.

Sanzu was busy minding his own business, about dealing with his drugs and all. Kokonoi was swiping down on his phone, finding a beautiful bouquet to gift for Akane the next time he'd visit her grave and Mochi was on his own, watching the television like an old man would- pun aside like Sanzu's drug once it's digested.

Everything was at peace, no war nor anything, well, yet. Not only if Sanzu's high and starts to cause a mess.

The door opened and revealed a drowsy looking Rindou who was gone for about two days because of Mikey's orders. He had eyebags under his eyes but was that not a normal thing anymore? Even so, he still looked unmatched and HD looking guy.

Kokonoi looked up from his phone and raised a questioning eyebrow when Rindou slumped down on the couch, heaving a very deep sigh once he finally rested his body on the soft surface.

"What's gotten into you, Haitani? Gone for only two days and now you're already exhausted? Wow." He said, a little sarcastic with the last word. It wasn't usual to see the two Haitani's to be exhausted that easily. They really love the risk and danger but something was off with Rindou today, that was what Kokonoi had sensed.

"Mans energy got wasted on fucking some whores." Sanzu grinned, trying to get under Rindou's skin. Purposely talking while his back was facing Rindou and if there's one thing that they all know, it's that Rindou hates it when someone talks to him yet faces their back at him like he was a dog.

"Can you two shut up?" Mochi sighed, eyes still glued on the television screen. His attention got driven away from the tv when Kokonoi started talking. Even thought that it was important but it wasn't.

"Nah. You'd have to bear with us, old man. Gotta choose who's taking over your legacy, probably ol' bro Takeomi or Ran." Sanzu laughed when Mochi shot him a glare after describing him as an old man.

"One more and I won't hesitate to be the one to put you in your deathbed." Mochi threatened Sanzu and he obliged - not because he's threatened but he's just trying to respect the old man, possibly 'trying'.

Kokonoi looked at the door expectedly, seeing if Ran would just pop out of it but none to his avail. No Ran appeared. "Where's second runner-up oldie? I haven't seen him since the last meeting before Mikey and the other two left. Don't tell me he's stuck up on following Y/n?"

"How'd you get to hack Y/n's bank account anyway?" Sanzu asked. He was quite curious as how Kokonoi managed to steal out of a multi billionaire woman like stealing candy from a baby.

Kokonoi clicked his tongue, flashing a light smirk at Sanzu. "No." It was rather an immediate response- one word to tell that he won't teach Sanzu what he knew.

Sanzu threw Kokonoi a small boxy pillow that came with the couch. He was glaring at him with the same intensity of Mochi's eyes earlier.

"Greedy fucker."

"Flat assed druggie."

The two started to argue and throw ridiculous names at each other while the other two just listened and calmly watched.

Rindou felt his eyelids get heavier as the argument further continued. He placed his right arm over his forehead to shun the light that flashed on his eyes while the other was hanging down from the couch. A normal position for a tired and sleepy person.