🔸5🔸

The cringing sound of the alarm clock rang in his ears as jungkook set up on bed

The cringing sound of the alarm clock rang in his ears as jungkook set up on bed. He was excited for his date with Taehyung today.  He stood up from bed walking towards the bathroom. He brushed his teeths and took a shower. He came out of room with a towel wrapped around his waist and made his way towards the closet taking out some clothes. Which he was not able to decide what to wear.

He decided to wear a black t-shirt with black leather jacket and wears a black pant. He wore his boots with silver sharp edge stones on it and combed his hairs , his bangs beautifully falling on his forhead. He stood up from his bed making his way towards the dining area.

He set on the chair dining area. "Eomma breakieeee !!" Jungkook shouts towards kitchen. Ji-eun came out of kitchen and kept strawberry pancakes on jungkooks plate. Ji-eun set on chair beside jungkook eating her own breakfast. Jungkook starts eating his own breakfast chewing on his food , his cheeks puffing out as a small pout forms on his lips Everytime he chews making him look adorable.

Ji-eun moved her gaze towards jungkook "Taehyung will come in ten minutes you go get ready" she says. Jungkook looks towards ji-eun and frowns "Ain't I ready already ?". Ji-eun frowns as she makes a Disgusted face. She shakes her head and looks at Jungkook from head to toe dramatically "Will you go like this on your date ? Go wear something fancy". Jungkook sighed and nods. He went to his room changing his clothes into more fancy one.

He wore a white shirt with small stars print on it. He wore his black pants and wore his shoes. Jungkook likes to be casual so he doesn't really care about fashion. He went downstairs blood rushed to his cheeks. As Taehyung was already sitting on the couch in the living room scrolling through phone manspreading his legs.

Taehyung noticed jungkook staring, His lips curved into a smirk looking at Jungkook who was too lost in taehyungs beauty not even noticing the saliva dripping out of his mouth. Taehyung puts two fingers under chin of jungkook's open mouth as he closes his mouth. "take a picture it'll last longer" he says smirking. Jungkook imidiatly looks at taehyung , he took out his phone and took Taehyungs photo walking out of mension leaving a dumbfounded taehyung behind.

Taehyung sighs and shakes his head , "Total freaking brat" he walked out of jungkooks mension too. He opened the door of passenger seat of his car for jungkook to sit in. Jungkook looks down and set inside the car not wanting to show taehyung his pinkish cheeks. Taehyung noticed that jungkook is blushing yet he choosed to stay silent about it not wanting to embarass the boy even more.

Taehyung walked on the other side of the car sitting on the driver seat. He drove the car towards somewhere and plays some music. Jungkook looks out of window and was vibing with the music not noticing Taehyungs sweet boxy smile on his lips when Jungkook sings along the music. 'His voice is really soothing' taehyung thinks. "How much time more when we reach the destination?" Jungkook asks turning his gaze towards taehyung. "just 20 minutes more". Taehyung replies with a poker face. Jungkook frowns "are you always this cold ?".

Taehyung nods his head shortly. Jungkook frown got deeper "I was just sleeping in class. Why did you scolded me that much ?". Taehyung wanted to Chuckle at a whining jungkook. But he was scared to let feelings take over him. He doesn't wanna make jungkook his weakness. He don't want jungkook to get into a danger. Jungkook raised his eyebrows "I asked you something man go take a check up of your ears" jungkook scoffs looking out of window. Taehyung smiles secretly still ignoring jungkook questions focusing on the road.

Soon taehyung parked his car beside a luxury Restaurant. He came out of car and opened the door of passenger seat for jungkook to walk out. Jungkook stood up and walked towards the enterence of the restaurant ignoring taehyung. As a tiny adorable pout visible on jungkooks pretty pink lips which Taehyung wanted to kiss right at the moment.

Taehyung let out a small chuckle walking behind Jungkook. He walked inside and holds jungkooks hand. Blood rushed to jungkooks cheeks as he looks away intertwining his fingers with Taehyungs. Their hands was locked with eachother like they are meant to be. There hands joining like a unsolved puzzle which got solved.sadly this time Jungkooks blush got unnoticed by Taehyung.

Taehyung walks with jungkook towards the receptionist. "Reservation under Kim Taehyung" he says. The receptionist checks in the records and calls a waiter. The waiter bows and held a arm towards a way "Come Behind Mr Kim and Mr Jeon". Both Taehyung and Jungkook walks behind the waiter who was leading his way to the VIP section.

The waiter stood on the doorstep. Taehyung pulls out chair for jungkook to sit. This small actions made by Taehyung for jungkook makes his heart go boom boom. Jungkook set on the chair as Taehyung set on the chair beside jungkook. Jungkook picked up the menu gasping at the prices of the dishes. "Yah ! Don't act like you are paying brat" taehyung scoffs playfully. Jungkook let out a giggle "sowwy ok you order first. Then I'll order".

[A/N : Vote and comment please

[A/N : Vote and comment please. I love reading comments ]