Insert 3:

Kamo
Its been a weeks of having seeing doctors and going through physical training. Siyabonga has been there for every piece if the journey to my recovery. I was feeling better now and a little optimistic about life. His mom came every two days to check on me and we will chill and talk and she always brought something nice for me to eat or a new PJ or something. The nurse walked in with newspapers and a magazine and placed them by the table upon my request. She smiled and left i took the paper and read them. I requested 6 months worth of papers. I was glad I wasn't in any of them. I than open up the magazine and boom Winnie is there.
" the billionaire philanthropist ..." i closed the magazine. Billionaire!! Who are these people and why are they so invested in me? I took the magazines and placed them on the table and did the long walk to a bathroom. Did my best to bath and shower without help and still the mirrors were removed. I haven't looked at myself. I know one of the bullet went out on my cheek taking a tooth with. I know the had to construct it. I finished up and wore the pink PJ and when I got out Siyabonga was in the room looking different today. He has on a white golf top and white denim jeans and sneakers and black watch. Was my first time seeing him in any colour but black or navy.
Siyabonga: you staring
Me: sorry. I blushed and moved to put my toilet bag and took my comb. Comb the hair that has grown. I was a short hair kind of girl it made it hard for Mondli to pull me by my hair if i didn't have any hair. I got in bed and got comfortable as he was moving around a little nervous.
Me: you okay? He looked at me with light eyes.
Siyabonga: yes am okay. We were silent than just than a scary looking guy came to the door.
Him: Its ready boss
Siyabonga: thank you Dion. He smiled at him and he went and he turned an looked at me. You have time?
Me: you joking right? Of cause. He pulled the chair and i went down and he helped me into taking me with to 3 rooms away. He open the door and there were flowers everywhere and at the centre was a picnic like setting with lots of board games of all kinds and lots of junk and fruits. It was like a mini happy day. I was smiling ear to ear. He helped me to the floor.
Siyabonga: you good?
Me: yeah am good. He sat down in front of me and removed his sneakers and yes he was wearing white socks.

Siyabonga
Seeing her smile like that really made me be at peace. She has come so far and not once has she complained but she truly is a crier. We played games and she was laughing. Having fun. Am sure being in a hospital can be dreadful.  After some time Dion came with Pizza and I swear her eyes were round like she just saw millions.
Me: aah you fave?
Kamo: yes. She took the big slice and ate.
Me: you look happy
Kamo: I am thank you. Thank you for everything. For being here. For always checking in. For being genuine. Thank you so much.
Me: Thank you for giving me that opportunity. She looked at me for awhile than looked away.

Kamo
His eyes were very light. I loved how he made me feel at times and how he took care of me but i learnt my lesson with well of guys the first few months its all roses but afterwards its like hell on earth. But this one.. this one seemed unique but than again they don't have stamps on they forehead written psycho.
Siyabonga: you thinking too hard. I laughed shaking my head a bit to take away all the negativity.
Me: sorry
Siyabonga: no need to apologise. Wanna talk about it?. I learnt long ago that men don't want to hear your thoughts.
Me: its nothing
Siyabonga: i don't mind hearing the nothing that you were thinking about. I laughed shyly.
Me: You are wealthy. She clasped her hands over her mouth. I knew she had a witty mouth the first time i saw her bite her lower lip. I laughed at her.
Siyabonga: i do okay. She laughs.
Me: that what wealthy people say.
Siyabonga: is my wealthiness an issue. I looked at him and he still looked relaxed and chilled.
Me: its scary
Siyabonga: how?
Me: wealthy man tend to have ugly traits. Am not saying you one of those but... he raised his hand calming me since i was rumbling.
Siyabonga: money doesn't change people. If you have an ugly character or trait its just you. Rich or poor. So yes am wealthy so you say but i am me. If i dont like something ill say so. If am angry ill tell you. Ill never do to you what whoever did to you, did to you. So dont compare me to that animal okay? I was stunned and i opened my mouth and closed it.
Me: am sorry
Siyabonga: you apologising for speaking your mind?
Me: i guess i am.
Siyabonga: don't. Now that we got that out of the way. What else have been cooking in your head. I laughed lightly. Iv never had a man ask me my thoughts ever. Not that I have dated much. Woah girl dated. Who said anything about dating.
Siyabonga: you over thinking again
Me: oh so... he shock his head no.
Siyabonga: let say from now on i don't want you apologising for your thoughts or anything apart when you feel like you are really really wrong.
Me: okay. He took a bottle of water and drank and looked at me.
Siyabonga: doctor said you leaving in a few weeks time. So I want you to be frank with me. Is there a place that you can go to that safe? I felt panic in my chest. Really now. I didn't think ill be in hospital forever now did I.
Me: no. I whispered.
Siyabonga: okay. Ill make arrangements for you than.
Me: arrangement?
Siyabonga: home arrangements. I looked at him confused. And i wiped the tear escaping my eye.
Me: I don't have a home. He looked at me.
Siyabonga: are you from here?
Me: iv never been in Durban in my life.
Siyabonga: Than why were you here? He asked with so much patient and felt my heart squeeze but i calmed myself down.
Me: I was running away. I knew if i stayed anywhere in Johannesburg. Mondli( my ex) would find me in minutes and kill me. I knew going home in Pmb my mother would turn me towards him the minute he flashes his money. So I was coming here to start over but you know how that turned out.

Siyabonga
I read her file obviously. I know the torment and torture she been through in all her life but I wanted her to share with me. To show that she trust me. I wanted her to feel safe with me. I wanted her to go back to being herself.
Me: Am not from here too. I smiled.she looked at me shocked.
Kamo: Really?
Me: yes.
Kamo: but you always here
Me:because you here. I fly in every morning and fly out every night. Her eyes shot up wildly and it looked cute and I laughed. For the first time in years i actually laughed. She really was the one for me.
Kamo: you fly in?
Me: helicopter.
Kamo: and your mom?
Me: she flies in. She looked am me so confused.
Me: am from Plettenberg bay. Its a place just outside of eastern cape and 600 km from Cape town. Approximately I have about 40 to 60 thousand people in my little town.
Kamo: you have?
Me: Yes I have.
Kamo: you like a king there?
Me: we don't have those but some village have chiefs but everyone reports to me. Mayor councillor and all and since we still in South Africa I just let the government know on my city wellbeing and so forth. She laughed the hysterical laugh.
Kamo: you just let the government know. She laughed again and I saw she was in shock. I kept quiet while I watched her brain work.
Kamo: You fly here daily? She mumbled. " you found me at the free way when that accident happened "
Me: yes i did.
Kamo: how?
Me: one day it will make sense to you. She kept quiet.
Kamo: You were in a Johannesburg newspaper.
Me: business. I do business all around the world. She kept quiet and she looked at me.
Kamo: You are a billionaire
Me:so they say.
Kamo: no i dont mean South African rand billions like billion billion American dollar. I remember reading it somewhere that you have business aboard too and.... she kept quiet.
Kamo: secret service. YOU ARE THE GOVERNMENT!!! She closed her mouth quickly. In all my years no one has ever known that. Not even close friends. No one. Yes people like to think the government or any country with the government that cause of it political parties but no one ever things about the extra details. Where the money comes from? Who are the investors that invest in the country in order for the government to be able to do it job. Who are those people who make those big decisions and where they come from. People think the President is the head of the government but they wrong. He himself answer to the big boss and sadly that me in my family.  She looked at me and I saw fear in her eyes than worry than shock than hope that was replaced by fear again.
Kamo: You the government. She mumbled. Yes i have peers that help me run things but yeah I am. Than her eyes went wilder.
Kamo: Musk.. Canada , America. Oh no America too. That was quick.
Me: I help here and there.
Kamo: oh my world. Oh my world. She moved back looked at me like i grew a head. She closed her eyes. Open them again.
Me: You okay
Kamo: Am sitting next to the world rumoured myth of cause am not okay. You the richest man in the world that the media downplays. Than her eyes went bright.
Kamo: The news papers. She got up so fast and stopped cause she felt dizzy. I helped her to her room and she showed me a bunch of papers.
Kamo: 6 months worth of newspapers. Not once was my details in there. You truly are the big guy!!. I looked at her. Held her face.
Me: Kamo. Breathe. She took a deep breath.
Me: Now let go sit down and talk okay. She nodded and I picked her up and walked to the other room and we sat down with her on my lap cuddled like a baby. I could have placed her down but I didn't. I loved how her slim body felt in mines...

NB: Remember I said I live in my own world... well I wasn't lying hope you are enjoying my book🙃... lol i used to be that child at school that people hated to debate with because i used to come up with wild theories lol i one day got called to my principal office because i started a theory that made half the school not come to school.. lol now that I have my son and when I get called to school because of the crazy stories that he once told his friends I laugh and be like ngazizala la🤣🤣🤣... my daughter is the worse story teller ever and she is just 3 years old the lies she tells about her brother🤣🤣 story for another day...