Insert 35:

Joshua
We slowly moved back and i got my oldest daughter to take the little kids to a distance in safety while Mrs Vilakazi ushered the other woman away from Vilakazi and his man and we watched from a distance. Kamo walked slowly with her hair fire red and her dress elegantly sweeping the floor. Her husband was right by her side with his big shape fangs dripping of saliva. The kombo was frightening.
Mrs Vilakazi:you right she looked pissed.
Me: Trust me you haven't seen anything.

Kamo
The guys were ready for war and that pissed me off some more. I looked at the leader with his fans out and claws.
Me: You have my guardian and guard.
Him: And you are

Joshua
I saw her hair change a shade darker than what it was and I looked at my wife face lighten up with hope. I squeezed her hand and she smiled a fainted smile.
Mr Vilakazi: Do you know where you are?
Kamo: Do you know who I am? She spoke with such a low voice and I heard the growling of Mr Musk. From the sides I saw one Black wolf approaching.
Jocelyn: There more wolfs. How many does she have.
Me: Babe you know she married to a werewolf
Mrs Vilakazi: what you mean.
Me: I mean that big angry wolf next to her is her husband. All the ladies gasp in shock. I felt sorry for Mrs Vilakazi who doesn't know that she is about to be a widow if her husband doesn't back down.

Avery
I was losing blood a lot and I was in and out of consciousnesses.
Dion: Stay with me baby
Me:Am going to die. I whispered with my lips cracking. I saw Dion shifting and trying to get out of his chains.
Me: I should have stayed in the car like you said. Am just than in The window I saw a shadow and we both kept quiet not moving then out of nowhere the door banged open and one big brown wolf emerged and I saw Dion smiling for the first time as the wolf ran to him rolling him over in excitement.
Me: seriously Dion. They both turned looking at me as it helped him out of his chains and they broke free and ran to me to help me as I lost consciousness again.

Joshua
We watched in silence as she lifted her right hand up and all the guns that were pointed at her went up in the air. The guys looked up and looked at her shocked.
Kamo: Now, ill ask one more time. Where are my people? I saw Mr Vilakazi sweating a bit and Stephen and Marcus were hiding not so far from us with Stephen eyes popping out in shock.
Mr Vilakazi quickly took out a gun from his hip and aimed at her shooting and we watched in amazement as she lifted her hands and the bullets stopping right in front of them then she turned them around and clapped her hands as They went flying to MR Vilakazi aiming at his thigh, leg and arm. She toppled down scream in pain screaming for the guys to get the Musk family and hell broke lose as all the wolfs popped up from they hiding spots. We watched in horror as the wolfs tore the bullies of our neighbours info pieces. Limb by limb and throwing them into a pile like pieces of dirt and when they were done and Vilakazi was left alone in the middle with his wife silently crying Kamo literally flys gracefully to him and make him rise with her hands without touching him.
Kamo: Now let try this again. Where is my Guardian and guard.
Mr Vilakazi: I rather die then tell you where they are.
Kamo: okay.
She pushed him with one clap to the pile of vampires bodies and injuries. I watched as two near by trees lifted and the leaves shaken off as she placed it on the pile than she rubbed her hands together and a ball of fire popped up and she threw it on the pile of bodies with Mr Vilakazi screaming in pain as they burnt to ashes. Out of nowhere and quickly one of his sons aimed at her and shoot and we watched in horror as she went down and the clouds gathered quickly turning black and the most dreadful soaking rain poured on us as we struggled to run indoors while the wolfs gathered around her. I ran to them with my wife screaming no. I knew she or the wolfs wouldn't hurt me and when I got there I found her husband in full human form.
Me: Pick her up and come to my house will tend to her. He looked at me with dark grey eyes and it send shivers to my bones. He lifted his hand and I saw blood oozing out of her chest like a tap and I started panicking. She can't die. Not here not today and not because of me....