ꨄ︎Applesꨄ︎

☾︎Third Person POV☽︎

"Techno-!" Dream whined trowing a pillow at the pink haired man.

"What?" Techno asked glaring at the blond.

"I am craving an apple..." The girl sat up from her bed streching her arms.

"I told you they aren't ready until next month, I would I am the god of harvest." Techno sighed.

"Please? I know you can just make one apear! And I haven't eaten anything in all day!" The Dream looked at Techno.

"Why me? You are the daughter of the god of creation, can't you just make one yourself?" Techno asked now his interes gone from his book.

"Well yeah, but mine are always bitter! And you know I like the ones you make!" Dream hugged her pillow.

"You're acting like a little kid D, why don't you ask you're dad?" Techno stood up and grabbed a white blanket.

"He's still mad at me for last week, and what are you doing with my blanket?" Dream asked.

"I'm cold. And I want a nap, have a problem?" Techno, now curled up on Dream's bed glared at the goddess.

"Rude, but fair enough, also, why do you always have to sleep on my bed? We have like five sofa's!" Dream asked.

"Because you'll end up sleeping on the floor anyways, you still have that pillow fort and it's not like you actually sleep on it." Techno yawned taking off his glasses.

"You look like a potato..." Dream giggled.

"Good, potatoes are neat." Techno gave a small smile.

"So I won't have my apple then?" Dream pouted.

"No... Or not now, maybe later?" Techno hated to admit but he had a soft spot for Dream, she was like his sister after all, and she is also his best friend.

"Okay, can we cuddle?"

"No."

"Why!?"

"Because I am tired..."

"Geez well goodnight then!" Dream huffed as she flopped down in her pillow fort.

"It's two pm..." Techno yawned once more.

A moment of silence passed, Dream had already passed out even tho she claimed to "not" be tired, and Techno was about to drift to sweet sleep until he realized.

"What do you mean you haven't eated!?" Techno now wide eyed asked.

He didn't got an answer.

"Screw you D and you're ability to fall asleep in seconds..." Techno yawned for the last time before closing his eyes again.

'I can't believe her... she is using me, USING ME! just for apples! They aren't even gapples!' Techno grumbled now finally falling asleep.

"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."

"Did they seriously didn't notice us?" Time asked.

"I... Aparently?" Death smiled.

"Well, what now?" Nightmare looked at his lover.

"Why do you look at me?" Daydream asked.

"I don't have enough knowledge of young gods, you do." He simply said.

"They aren't childre-" Philza said.

"Well I mean, by our standars they technecly(?) are, neither of them have lived over a milenial! They are still in their early twenties! And those are mortal years!" Time placed a hand on her hip.

"Now is when I remember how old we are... Geez..." Philza laughed.

"Oh hun' you have no idea! I have been here since the start!" Time smirked.

"Now now time, no need to start, how about we let them rest? Then we can all eat dinner like originally planed!" Death smiled.

"Fine by me, remember me to talk to our daughter my love." Daydream leaned on his husband.

"Alright my love, I'll be going to continue my work, someone inform me when dinner will take place." Nightmare gave a sweet kiss on his husbands nose and left the room with the elder gods (plus Phil) behind.

☼︎E N D☼︎

:]