𝟬𝟬 | 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

00

PROLOGUE

───※ ·❆· ※───

───※ ·❆· ※───

It was a dark night, in the hospital wards screaming was heard. Outside stood Sirius Black, biting his nails and fidgeting. Karina Avery- Black was shouting in pain.

"After this Black, you are dead meat."

"I'm going to fucking kill, you Sirius."

Sirius was traumatized by hearing the insults his wife shouted at him.

Regulus and Aiden Avery were chuckling at his expression.

An hour later, Walburga Black walked out, "It's a girl."

Sirius walked inside. Karina was hiding a pink bundle in her hands, smiling down at it.

Sirius slowly took it from her, gazing down at his newborn daughter. She looked like her mother with his hair. When she opened her eyes, Sirius' chest erupted in joy, looking at her grey eyes.

"What do you want to call her?" Karina asked him.

"Ascella. Ascella Black."

"Ascella Athena Black"

☆。*。☆。

Karina Avery-Black was sitting with her year-old son, her daughter was playing around the room.

Karina was a demi-Titaness, the daughter of Leto, so she wasn't surprised when the twelve Olympians, flashed into her living room.

But she was certainly surprised when Athena told her, " we want to bless your children."

───※ ·❆· ※───

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˗ˏˋ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ'ˎ˗

~ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠? ~

✧.* 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎. 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔. 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜. 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔. ✧.*

・❥・ 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿? ・❥・

✧˚ · . 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. ˚ · .

˗ˏˋ 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 / 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.'ˎ˗

ʟᴏᴠᴇ,

ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ