𝟬.𝟬𝟮 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

....

───※ ·❆· ※───

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ

───※ ·❆· ※───

....

Theodore Nott Jr walked through the cheerful and bright platform. His trunk was loaded and he bid goodbye, to Lord and Lady Malfoy, thanking them for having him over the holidays. He had lost Draco to Pansy, who had pulled her lovely boyfriend away. Leaving him to board the train all by himself.

Theo strolled through the train, bumping into a couple of distractions on his way before he reached the cabin he was searching for.

He opened the cabin door, to see a figure blocked by dark hazy smoke and a dark aura. Snapping his finger, the smoke faded, leaving behind the oblivious figure of Ascella.

Upon his entry she snapped her head towards him, inspecting him from head to toe, before mirroring the scowl on his face.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, rudely.

"The same as you. Why are you sitting here alone? Where are the rest?" he questioned.

" Draco and Pansy, are probably snogging in some corner. Daphne is with her latest girl toy, and Evie is with her latest boy toy. Blaise is with Ernie," Ascelle replied offhandedly.

Theo nodded, sitting down, making Ascella raise her eyebrows. 

"What?" he asked.

"Why aren't you with one of  your fangirls?"