Chapter 3

Mickey's POV:

"Lexi I said stop." I grabbed the knife out of her hands once again. I gave her a disappointed look.

"Listen, don't worry about what they say. We're going back out there. Ok? Just stick by me and it will be ok." I said in a comforting tone. She then wiped her face

"Ok." I helped her stand up, and then cleaned her bloody arm. We then walked out back to the lunch table together. we heard whispers once again.

"Lexi don't worry about them, I got your back. Ok?" I smiled, she smiled back. We sat down at our table once again, and we continued to eat our lunch.

Lexi's POV:

The bell rang to Finnish my first day of school. I went and found Mickey, she is a good friend, this is the first time I'm actually trusting someone.

When I found Mickey we then walked out side where I saw a big blue limo with Ariana Grande waiting on the outside.

"Hey Darling. Who is your friend?" She asked

"This is Lexi, she is new. Can she come over today?"

"Sure, why not?" She smiled.

The limo was HUGE, it had a built in bar. It even had couch. It was black leather with purple lighting surrounding it. I climbed in and smiled like an idiot.

"So Lexi you beautiful, just as beautiful as my darling Mikayla." She smiled then looked towards Mickey.

"Mom, stop it. You're embarrassing me." Mickey says as she pushes herself into the leather chair and hides her face in her hands.

Ariana Laughed, "Anyways, do you live near here?"

"I live in a hotel near by. Its on Crammers Avenue." I replied

"I know where that is. so where are you from?"

"I'm from Australia." I said as I walked off the limo, arriving at There Apartment. "Wow!!! This is huge." I said as I look up at the three story apartment.

"Yeah, wait until you see the inside." Mickey smiled stepping out of the limo. We walked into this big modern apartment.

*sigh* "This is amazing" I said in complete shock. We walked up stairs into Mickey's bedroom.

Mickey's POV:

"Hey Lexi, Can I ask you a question?" I said sitting onto my bed.

"Um ok? What is it?" Lexi said curiously

"Well why do you cut?" I asked hoping she will answer.

"Well..." She held back from telling me

"ok I understand. You don't want to tell me." I said in disappointment

"well the truth is, I haven't had the best child hood or life in general. I have been bullied my whole life, and now it's time I'm actually believing what they say about me is true."

"Lexi have you talked to your parents about what has been going on." I replied.

"Well the thing is..."

"Lexi?" I asked in a worried tone "Lexi is everything ok?" Lexi just started crying. "Hey Lexi, you can tell me anything. I won't tell anyone I promise."

"My parents don't care about me." She said crying even harder than she did before.

"Sure your parents do they love..." She cut me off

"no they don't they beat me every afternoon, my dad rapes me, and if I disobey them they cut me."

I just sat there in silence, I don't know what to do. I thought to myself. "You shouldn't go home." I said in a worried tone. "It's not safe."

"I have to Mickey. SHIT!!!! What's the time."

"4:30pm, why?"

"OH SHIT!!!! I have to go now" she ran down the stairs but Miss Grande it was nice to meet you. Thanks for letting me come over."

"it's ok we can....." The door then slammed shut.

#Guys sorry if I don't write often I'm gonna try and write frequently. If I don't I'm sorry