Chapter 6

Lexi's POV-

We went back to Ari's place. Ari showed me the spare room

"This will be your room." She said and smiled towards me.

It had sky blue walls, a massive walk in robe, it also had a queen size bed with fluffy pillows and blankets. I even had my own bath room.

"Wow this is all for me?" I asked.

"You bet Lexi." I'm seriously in heavy this must be some sort of dream.
"Tomorrow you girls are skipping school." Air said

"yay!!" Mickey said

"why?" I asked

"to take you shopping for clothes and to decorate you room the way you want. Mickey you can get some new clothes too if you want." Ari said and Mickey just nodded but I knew she was exited.

-The next day at the mall-

We bought some white paint. We got some pink, blue, purple and green fluffy pillows for my bed. I picked out some Leppard print sheets and some pink sheets as well, I got a white blanket for my bed. Then I got a desk and some new stationary for school and my desk to go with it. I also got a new vanity and a bunch of makeup. I got a new school bag and several hand bags and bags in general, and some perfume.

When it came to clothes shopping I got Leather jackets, hoodies, jumpers, jackets, crop tops, tank tops, T shirts, Long sleeved tops, vests, bathers, P.Js, Leggings, Factorie pants, Jeggings, Jeans, Skirts, Shorts, tights, socks underwear, bras (of course) and finally Dresses.

Then for shoes I got so many pairs of Vans, Converse, Dock martens, High heals, boots.
After that we went home and set up my bedroom and school stuff.