at the end of the road

Status: Completed

Status: Completed

Author: Haribo 2016 released.

Genre(s): School Life / Shounen Ai / Supernatural / Webtoons

Alternative: 그 끝에 있는 것; Geu Kkeute Issneun Geos; At the end of the road; What Lies at the End

Chapters: 57+10 extras

Summary: After a car accident, Taemin finds himself in the body of Siwon, a victim of bullying at school. No longer a pushover, he starts standing up for himself but then meets Woojin, an old friend from the past. Somehow, Woojin immediately picks up Taemin's 'scent' from Siwon. What happened between these two in the past and how will it affect their future?

Major Spoilers ↓

Yoon taemin after having a dream about someone getting raped and committing suicide, dies in a car crash and ends up waking up to find himself in the body of the very same guy who he saw in his dream, Han Siwon. Turns out what he saw did happen and now he suddenly has a family, while his "parents" are nice his "brother" is an asshole who bullied him. (He fakes amnesia)

Deciding not to be a pushover he goes to school despite his "brother's" threats, and tries to survive school while fighting bullies and his brain, (because no one told him studying was this hard) and he excels and fails at it respectively. Though there seems to be a bigger problem, Min Woojin or Min Siwoon now, is interested in him for some odd reason and keeps trying to blow his cover!!

Liz: so, i love fucking everything about this manhwa. From the way taemin deals with everything to our lovely characters Minjun and Hoon (i fucking adore them). And just for good measure yoon taemin was originally really good at fighting because of his job, so lololol. you can guess how much his bullies are fucked, though it wouldn't be a bl if there wasn't a damsel in distress still now would it? Lolol