A guy like you

Status: Completed  

Status: Completed  

Author: Waje 2016 released.

Genre(s): Mystery / Romance / Shounen Ai / Supernatural / Webtoons

Alternative: 너란 남자; A man Like You;

Chapters: 85+a/n

Summary: Go Siwon's dreams are constantly visited by the clever, beautiful Kang Jinha. In the dream, Jinha keeps on mentioning this "incident" that happened between them but Siwon can't remember anything! And how can it feel so real? Luckily for Siwon, hints about the "incident" start to appear and Siwon is able to regain his memory bit by bit. How will their relationship change at the end of it all?

Major Spoilers ↓

Liz: okay so this one is kind of mythical because of the whole appearing in dreams because you love them with one stone and appearing in the lover's dream because of jealousy, which is completely fairytale material but it was a good read. also the side notes were amusing, it made the couple's lack of communication bearable a little bit. Although i would still complain about their miscommunication because how stupid can you be and what the hell were they trying to do? See how much the other can take before they snap? Like seriously they were both such assholes in the start i wanted to strangle someone.