a night in

*Adelyn's POV*

I was startled by a knock on the door, and picked my head up from Zach's chest. I got off of him, and moved to his bed, so he could go and get the pizza. He smiled down at me, then walked out of the room. I picked up my phone, and called my mom, to let her know I was staying over at Zach's place.

"Hey mom!" I said.

"Hey sweetie! How are you doing at Zach's?"

"Good, I am going to stay over at his place for the night. We are just gonna chill out, watch movies, and he ordered pizza of course." I answered.

"Sounds a lot more fun that what I will be doing, have fun! I will see you tomorrow morning." She concluded.

"Bye mom, love you!"

As I hung up with my mom, Zach entered the room with the pizza.

"Mmmmm, it smells goooodd!" I smile, and reach out to take the pizza from Zach.

"Hey, hey, my pizza." He says, and pulls the pizza towards his chest.

I frown, and fold my arms across my chest, so he gives in. I open the pizza, and Zach hands me a plate.

"Enjoy!" He says with a smile, starting to stuff his face as well.

*Time skip: 1 hour later*

*Adelyn's POV*

I was curled up in Zach's chest, watching a movie that I didn't even know. But it didn't matter, because I wasn't paying attention to the movie. I was texting Brayden, actually. We got a lot closer after he tutored me. He was a really great friend! Zach on the other hand, was very interested in the movie, but was perfectly content cuddling me. Occasionally he would look down at me, and give me a kiss on the forehead, insuring my safety, which I loved.

I was scrolling through my text's when I realized I told Bee I would skype her. I texted her then, and told her we could talk whenever.

A: hey bee! totally forgot we wanted to talk, im free whenever, me and zach are watching a movie, well, im not really watching, LOL

B: haha! im free whenever too! wanna chat now?

A: yes! ill hop on skype, so we can face chat :')

I quickly got up from Zach's couch, and began to head into his room.

"Where are you going, babe?" Zach asked me.

"Oh, I didn't even tell you. Oops, hehe." I facepalmed, and Zach laughed at me. "I'm going to talk to Bee! You can join me if you want, but you seem very interested in your movie." I said with a smile.

"Nah you have fun, but don't forget about meeee." He said, dragging out his words.

As I walked away I heard Zach's voice say, "I'll miss your cuddles." And he began to fake cry.

That's my boyfriend for ya.

I hopped into Zach's chair, and loaded up Skype. I logged into my account, obviously, and sent Bee a friend request. With in seconds she accepted it, and messaged me she will call me.

"Bee! Hi! Omg you're gorgeous i'm trash." I said putting my hands in my face.

"Adelyn, noooo. You're so cute!" She said in her adorable aussie accent. "WE'RE GONNA BE ROOMIES AT PAX YAY!" She then screamed.

"I KNOW! I am so excited! We will have the best time!" I replied.

"OMG I have the best idea! We should get together a bunch of American foods I can try, and we can make a video of my reactions!" She exclaimed.

"That sounds so fun!"

*Zach's POV*

I heard Adelyn and Bee's conversation from my living room, they were practically screaming. I decided to go see what they were talking about.

I sneakily walked into my room, and behind Adelyn so I could scare her.

"Boo!" I say, as loud as I can. Adelyn quickly turns around, and screams slightly.

"Zach! You scared the shit out of me hollllyyy." She said breathing heavily.

"Haha, sorry babe, just checkin' up on ya. Hey Bee!" I said, waving in Bee's direction.

"Hey Graser, stop scaring your girlfriend would ya?" She said smiling.

"Okay, but I won't stop loving her." I said looking Adelyn in the eyes.

"You're such a freak." She responded, kissing me on the nose. "But I love you too."

"AWWWWW." Bee responded. "You two are so cute!"

"Alright Bee, well I think I am going to go. Me and Zach are probably just gonna chill for the rest of the night. I'll text you later?" Adelyn said

"Sure thing! Love ya girl!" Bee responded, waving at the camera.

"Bye Bee!" Adelyn and I said in sync. "Love you too!" Adelyn then said.

She hung up the call, and turned to face me.

"What should we do, robot?"

"I'm thinking we go lay in bed, eat popcorn, and scroll through twitter aimlessly?" I said.

"Yay! My favorite!" She screamed throwing her arms in the air. I then continued to walk out of the room to make the popcorn.

A/N woop new chapter m8's! Hope you enjoyed this one!

see y'all next time

peace

<3