Chapter 6: Friendly Talk

(A/N: hello readers welcome to Chapter 6, let's see what our protagonists are doing. Now let's begin)

3rd P.O.V

Zeke: so. Are we going to catch up ?

"Asked the spiked haired boy who was sat down on a chair that was next to Aya while both were facing Ruby and Yang. It was clear that the four friends were having a discussion and catching up with their lives"

Aya: well. Who should be the one to start ?

Ruby: why don't you start bestie ?

Aya: are you sure ? Don't really have anything interesting

Yang: oh come on. I'm sure it's not that boring

Aya: (should i tell them about the dreams that i've been getting ?)

"Aya was rather hesitant on talking about this particular subject although she didn't seem to be ready to tell them, she will tell them when it's the right moment of telling them"

Aya: oh well you know. Just going around the forest, killing some Grimms and even encountering some animals. You know my stuff, i'm an adventurous girl and will literally go to dangerous forests no matter what happens

Zeke: wow Aya. You certainly aren't ashamed of that

"Said her spiked haired friend while smirking and Aya didn't seem to take that very well"

Aya: "glares at him" what's that suppose to mean ?

Zeke: "smirks" oh nothing teammate

Aya: "pouts" you really are a big dork, you know that ?

Zeke: maybe but at least i can take a joke

"Aya groans in frustration as she lays her head on the table defeated by his friend's words while the two sisters were laughing from this silly shenanigans"

Aya: "pouts" curse you Zeke

Zeke: "laughs" oh come on. Don't be like that

Ruby: yeah. Besides you really are a great adventurer

Yang: she's right. We could join you if you want in your adventures

Aya: "blushes" oh well. If you want to join me then i'll be glad

Zeke: what about you two ? How are you feeling after...............................that

"This was a pretty serious question considering how terribly this event has affected everyone which also includes the four friends. There was a moment of silence until Ruby could be heard sighing at the question"

Ruby: it was.....................very hard...

Yang: it really was..........trying to move on from such a horrible event like that is just................impossible...

Aya: "sighs" that's true unfortunately. A lot happened there...

Ruby: Beacon has been destroyed, lives were lost and............and.........

"Both Aya and Zeke noticed that Ruby was about to cry seeing how tears were falling down her eyes, Yang also noticed this as she puts a hand on her shoulder trying to calm her down but nevertheless Ruby began to cry as she was reminded of the unfortunate demise of her two friends. Her big sister wrapped her only arm around her bringing her into a hug while both Aya and Zeke joins in hugging the young silver eyed girl who was still in tears while sobbing. That terrible event really hard affected Ruby especially from her friend's demise and she hasn't recovered well from it"

Zeke: hey. It's going to be alright, we will make it through this together

Ruby: "looks at him while tears were still falling down her eyes" do........do you.........do you mean that ?

Aya: "smiles" of course he does. Even though we will still be reminded of this event, we can still make it through this. Remember, we're all huntsmen and huntresses and we will fight for a bright future. Together

"Aya said to her bestie with a slight of determination which made Ruby smiled at her friend's words as she then wipes her tears off"

Ruby: thanks guys. It really means a lot

Zeke: no problem Rosie

Aya: anything for a friend-

"Before Aya could finish her sentence, she suddenly began to feel a painful headache which caused her to groan in pain as she puts her hands on her head and looks down"

Zeke: Aya ?!

Ruby: bestie !

Yang: Aya ! What's wrong ?!

"Aya couldn't answer as she kept groaning in pain from her painful headache and then she suddenly began to see two visions. The first one showing a cave painting that was representing the Dark Beast while the second one was showing the Dark Beast rising up while screams of pain and agony could be heard"

 The first one showing a cave painting that was representing the Dark Beast while the second one was showing the Dark Beast rising up while screams of pain and agony could be heard"

Aya: (w-what ?)

Aya: (w-what ?)

"The headache stopped as Aya fell to her knees while looking down with shock and horror in her face, Zeke immediately went to check on his friend while both sisters were looking at her concerned"

Zeke: Aya. Are you okay ?

"Aya was panting heavily as she then looks at him, this seemed like a perfect moment to tell them about the dreams that she's been having and yet she couldn't. Aya needed more time to think about it because she was afraid that she might look crazy"

Aya: i'm alright.......i think i need some fresh air...

"She said standing up as she then proceeded to walk outside leaving her friends to watch her leave concerned about her. However it seems that Aya may have found a clue about what she just saw"

Aya: (a cave painting...............does this mean something ?)

To be continued.

(A/N: that's all for this chapter hope you enjoy and i'll see you guys next time)