Ask and Dare

Elsa: so we have a question for... me and Jack! Frozenheart10947 asks... "Elsa, do you love Jack and Jack, do you love Elsa?"

Jack: *bolts up* huh 0-0? *Starts to blush* well uh...

Elsa: well I do, only as a friend.

Jack: Oh *slumps shoulders* me too.

Elsa: *kisses Jack's nose* I'm just messing with you.

Everyone: ooooooohhhhhhh!

Elsa: oh settle down. We have a dare! MericcupJackunzel dares Merida and Hiccup to have a contest.

Hiccup: FINALLY!

Elsa: she dares you two... "to eat a bowl of super hot chili"

Hiccup: pff. That's easy!

Merida: challenge accepted! Your going down Hiccup!

*Maids bring in 2 bowls of chili. Every one sites in a circle surrounding Merida and Hiccup.*

Vanellope: On your marks.... get set...GO!

Hiccup: *starts eating the chilli at a fast rate, covering his face in chili.* oh that's good.

Merida: *yawns* are you quiet done yet... *pushes bowl in front of her, empty*

Hiccup: wha- THATS IMPOSSIBLE!

Elsa: Don't worry, the chili is sweet at first... just wait until the after burn *smirks*

Merida: what after- HOLY MOLY! *waves hand by her mouth, panting heavily* WATER! I NEED WATER! *runs to the kitchen*

Hiccup: haha that means i- HOLY MOTHER OF TOOTHLESS!*bursts out of the room*

Everyone: *laughs their butts off*

Vanellope: I guess there's no winner, *laughs* please... SEND MORE!

Elsa: PLEASE DO! This is HISTARICAL!