Ask & Dare

Elsa: NOW! since every one has claimed down... We have another question!

Vanellope: is it for me!?!?!?!?!

Elsa: sorry pumpkin.  ThePackLeader asks... *reads the question* oh, it's for me...

Vanellope: *snatches paper* it says! Drum roll please!

Ralph: *does a drum roll*

Vanellope: "which Disney character," *pauses dramatically* "do you dislike the most. Besides Hans?"

Elsa: hmm *taps her chin* I wasn't really found of Ariel.

Merricup: WHAT?! she's a good friend!

Elsa: I know, but I mean she gave up almost everything for Eric. I think that's too much for a man.

*Cricket noise*

Vanellope: ... anyways... we have Dares!!!!! Soooo....Denisesiah_JelsaFan AND Frozenheart10947 Dare Jelsa and Mericcup to sing duets... FORHET THAT! IT'S A CONTEST NOW, best couple wins candy!

Jack: WHAT?!?!?!?! I CANT SING! I sound like a dieing polar bear!

Elsa: oh hush, I've heard you sing before. Come one let's practice a bit.

Merida: sing. Me? With *points at Hiccup that's dowsing off, he snores a bit* THAT?!?

Vanellope: you have to do it! Everyone gets half an hour to practice!

*Half and hour later*

Repunzel: LADIES AND GENTALMEN! I now Introduce JELSA!

*everyone claping*

Jelsa: *they sing a duet together, harmonizing love song by Taylor swift*

*Everyone claps crazily*

Repunzel: and now give it up for... MERICCUP!

Mericcup: *they sing an opera together, hiccup tries to do a stunt at the end but ends up falling on his face*

*everyone claps while laughing*

Vanellope: *throws candy* BOTH OF YOU ARE WINNERS.

Olaf: *whispers to Ralph* this was awkward....

Elsa: since that's done, I'll just go ahead and-

Venellope: HOLD UP! We have a dare!
huskiepup5 has a dare for you and Flynn. Even though he's not here at the moment we are just gonna use-

Flynn: who's said I wasn't hear?! *bursts through the door* I heard outrages laughing and a thump from downstairs. I was just coming to check up on everyone.

Venellope: oh. Perfect then!

*Vanellope huddled Elsa and Flynn*

Flynn: ARE YOU CRAZY!

Vanellope: just a little, but you have to do it.

Flynn: *groans* HEY JACK!

JACK: *turns to face them* huh- WHAT IN WINTERS SNOW ARE YOU DOING?!!?

*Flynn pulled Elsa in and kissed her passionately*

Jack: *yanks Flynn away about to punch him*

Elsa: JACK IT WAS A DARE!!!!

Jack: what. OH. uh....

Elsa: *kisses his nose* it's sweet that you'd get so jealous for me. *blushes*

Jack: Oh well...

*Elsa kisses Jack and everyone started oohing, Vanellope pouts. While Merricup started to make out too*

Vanellope: WHAT IN THE NAME OF CANY AM I THE ONLY ONE THATS LONELY!

Ralph: your to young.

Vanellope: *pouts* well. Thanks for the asks and dares everyone. Send in more!

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^

A/N

I don't have anything against Ariel! And if you want I can add the duets in a later chapter. THANKS AGAIN!