Chapter 9 Reunited.

Marco still couldn't believe his eyes when he saw her. "Who are you and why are you here?" She asked. Marco was stunned by this and rubbed his eyes in disbelief this couldn't be really this can't be Jackie, his Jackie. "Umm I argh." Is all Marco could get out while still processing this. She was the same height and figure as Jackie though her hair colour was now orange, she had Hekapoo's horns and her skin was chalk white like Hekapoo and her arms and leg were a strange green colour but what really gave it away that it was still Jackie was her hair. It still had that blue streak that she was famous for. This was Jackie Lynn Thomas. "Are you here to see Hekapoo? Well she's not here right now but if you come back later I'm sure she can help you with whatever your interdimensional issue is." Jackie responded to Marco's stunned face. Marco shook his head and knew he had to get answers. "Actually I'm here to see you Jackie."

Jackie was surprised by this. "Me? Why?" Now getting angry with him. "Who are you!?" Marco moved towards Jackie as she backed away from him. "Don't you remember me?" Jackie was wondering if this was a joke by Hekapoo disguised as a Mewman. "No. Should I?" Marco then tried to explain things to her. "It's me Marco, from Earth. We went to the same school together since kindergarten." Jackie was puzzled by this. "What's kindergarten?" Jackie asked Marco. "You really don't remember any of that?" Jackie shook her head to Marco's question. "Do you remember any of your old friends like Janna or Sabrina or." But Jackie kept shaking her head. Marco put his hand to his chin trying to think of a way to get Jackie to remember him or Earth. Jackie interpreted his train of thought. "I'm sorry but none of that is familiar to me. You must have the wrong person." Marco with his arm crossed now asked if she even remembered Earth? But again replying with a "No." "I have never actually been to Earth before, in fact I have rarely left this place." Marco grabbed Jackie's arm and asked. "Do you remember me?" Jackie struggled back against Marco. She replied with a "No" as she grabbed his arms and started to burn them. Marco let go of her quickly. "That's new." Marco said. Jackie was now getting furious with Marco. "I don't know who you are or who you think I am but you better leave now before I hurt you badly." Marco was slowly backing off but wasn't going to leave. Jackie, "I need you to listen to me." Jackie ignored him and threatened him one last time. "This is your last chance to leave or I will burn you alive." But before anyone could do anything Nachos ran up to Marco knocking him down to the floor to greet her former master. Jackie was just shocked with her eyes widening and her jaw dropped with disbelief and what's happening. Nachos was licking Marco and was wagging her tail. "Okay girl it's nice to see you again. Ha ha." Marco tried to get up from the floor with Jackie still not moving from her spot. Marco was now on one knee giving Nachos a good rub and pat too Jackie's disbelief. "How?" She asked. "Well you see Nachos is my dragon from way back in my time in the Neverzone. I let Hekapoo take care of her because I had to return to Earth." It hit Marco why she doesn't know him and he feels stupid for this. He is in his 30s in the Neverzone, not a teen anymore. "Of course." He thought. "Wait so Nachos is your dragon not mine?" Jackie was so confused and wasn't sure what to think of this. "Yeah she is and it looks like you have been taking good care of her for me." As he pointed to ear piercing Nachos now has. "Oh those yeah I don't know why I did that I guess it was just something I liked." Upon hearing this he knew that the old Jackie was still inside her. Marco knew he had to get her out of here before Hekapoo came back. "You don't recognize me because I'm 30 in this dimension. I would have to take you elsewhere to show you a face you would actually recognize." Jackie thought for a moment and then responded. "But I'm to wait for my mistress to return for more training." Marco was unimpressed by this response but thought of something clever. Marco, now walking around Jackie. "Well you know the best kind of training is the hands on type you know." Jackie nodded agreeing with him. "So why don't you come with me for a bit and I can show you something that Hekapoo won't show you." Jackie pondered this and wondered if this was a good idea to disobey Hekapoo but on the other hand she has wanted to explore outside of this house for so long. Jackie looks down for a moment then looks right back at Marco. "Sure." She saids with a smile on her face. "But with one condition." Marco was puzzled. "What condition?" Jackie pointed to Nachos. "She comes with us." Marco smiles and giggles to myself. "You have a deal." As they shack on it. Marco then opens a portal out of the Neverzone and Jackie takes a deep breath and follows not looking back.