☄. *. ⋆Chapter 1☄. *. ⋆

Hello everyone! I wanted to start making a Lookism fanfiction book so here I am today starting another story I might actually never finish, but hey, I have passion in what I do so eventually, even if it's not finished I feel guilty with leaving this hanging around.

Anyways to those new to reading Y/n insert fanfiction,

Y/n: Your name

H/c: Hair color

E/c: Eye color

S/c: Skin color

F/c: Favorite color

N/n: Nickname

Will update these as the story progresses.

I would like to inform you Y/n's full name is Y/n Lee Hon , because why not? I know I should leave that blank but I decided it wouldn't work out with me.

This is just for funsies because I want to escape my responsibilities and just be able to write.

I would also like to warn y'all there will be curse words here, not because I have no control of myself but because it's either in the original dialouge and the other well..I can't explain why I add curse words to the dialouge but meh.

Just to inform you all that the original plot would belong to Taejoon Park, but Y/n belongs to me and some other characters that aren't mentioned in the WEBTOON, also along with other plot events that happen and to show support read his comic up on WEBTOON it's free and I'll tell you guys you'll enjoy it's content!

Anyways, let's get to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n had just woken up from their nap and slowly got up from their spot on the couch, looking down at their wrist watch telling them it was only 2 o' clock in the afternoon meaning that they had slept for over two hours after they finished eating lunch.

They were alone at home today since their Father, Adam Lee Hon, had work today down at the Police Station, without any thought Y/n decided that they should go outside since there wasn't anything better to do.

Y/n stood up and went to go upstairs to their room to grab their phone and unplug it from it's charger and get their wallet from their desk.

They could also use a change of clothes since they slept in black shorts and a white shirt, as they climbed up the stairs they brush their (h/c) hair back from covering their (e/c) eyes, they were trying to decide if they should get a haircut today since their bangs were already covering their eyes.

Y/n enters their room, walking over to their desk, unplugging the charger and placing it on the desk they grab their phone and take their wallet.

Placing the phone and wallet on top of their shelf they went over to their drawer, grabbing a (color) pants they went over to their closet to grab a two toned colored jacket, it was a varsity jacket that had both sides colored red and green.

Sliding the jacket on they put on their pants and tuck their phone in their pants pockets, and placing their wallet in their jacket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n stands in front of a parlor shop and pushes the glass door open to enter the parlor, the jingling of bells were heard, Y/n hadn't visited the parlor shop since their Father cut their hair for them, but since their Father is at work and they didn't want to bother him in cutting their hair for them when he must've been tired during work.

Not wanting to bother their Father for something they could solve on their own.

They glance around the place and see it was very pretty and it smelled nice inside, "Hello~" the barber greets, looking up from the person he was currently working on, "I'll be with you in a while after I finish with him." he says as he directs his focus back to his current customer.