Chapter 22: Reunion S*x

Narrator's POV

Lauren was looking at Camila who just asked her if she could stay over tonight. Lauren surely couldn't reject Camila. She was glad that they could sit at the same table and have dinner together without drama and discomfort. It was a little awkward, but it was pleasant.

"Yeah... if you want to. I have extra rooms." Lauren said.  

"Okay..." Camila gave her glass to Lauren. Lauren poured her the fifth glass. "Thank you."

Camila just sat there enjoying her wine. She neither spoke nor looked at Lauren. Lauren did not know what to talk about. It was unusual to look at Camila like this, too quiet. She was a cheerful high spirit person like Lauren knew in general.

It was almost ten, and Camila yawned.

"I'll prepare your room," Lauren said and went upstairs. She just checked the room to make sure Camila had all she needed. Camila came up five minutes later.

"You can use this room," Lauren said when she saw Camila standing by the doorway.

"Thank you!" Camila said, looking at Lauren. She walked in, and she was a little bit tipsy. "I'll take a shower," Camila said.

"Okay, let me know if you need anything. I'll be downstairs or in my room."

"Okay."

Lauren closed the door and left Camila. She went downstairs to close the doors and windows and tidied up the table and glasses. She turned off the lights and went up to her room. She did her night routine before bed. When she was brushing her teeth, she remembered that she forgot to prepare sleepwear for Camila.

Finishing her night routine, Lauren was standing in front of her closet, thinking about what sleepwear she had to give to Camila. She recalled the old time when Camila was quite a minimalist in bed when she was sleeping. Sometimes, Camila just wore panties, and sometimes, she wanted beautiful sexy lingerie. Lauren stopped herself before she thought it too far and too inappropriate.

She took a set of sleepwear and went downstairs to take some water before she went to Camila's room. She knocked on her door. Camila opened the door and showed up, wearing a white bathrobe. She just finished her bath.

"Here a... sleepwear," Lauren handed it to Camila. "Is it okay?"

Camila looked at it slightly. She did not bother much as she could just sleep naked, "Yeah, thank you!"

"And a water," Lauren passed the big bottle of water to Camila, thinking Camila needed water after drinking five glasses of wine. 

"Thanks!" 

"Do you need anything else?" Lauren asked.

"I guess no, thank you!" It was forty past ten, and Camila usually slept at eleven.

"Okay, good night!" Lauren said.

"Good night!" Camila said, closing the door.

Lauren went back to her room. She should be able to fall asleep easily as the dinner went well even though there was a little bit of awkwardness. However, Lauren could not sleep, and it was ten past eleven. She took her phone and tried to distract herself from thinking of Camila, who was not far from her. They were under the same roof and just separated by walls.

Five minutes into her phone, Lauren heard a knock. Camila was knocking on her door gently. Lauren took her robe and put it on before she opened the door. She was no different compared to Camila. She loved to sleep only in her underwear or naked even more minimalist than Camila. She even loved being naked or only in a bikini when she was at home alone. She stopped when her hand was on the door handle, thinking why Camila came to her. Lauren was afraid of what happened in Milan would repeat. She did not want that. She also worried about if Camila needed help or something.