𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・..・゜゜・  ・゜゜・..・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

Hello loves!

────────────────────────

I'm finally back on Wattpad after taking about a week's hiatus, and I'm so excited for the release of this second book. To be quite honest, I already had this book and cover planned, way before the ending of the first one, so I'm very pumped. 

Dementophobia will mainly be in Elijah's point of view with some chapters focusing on Rue. 

I am following the phobia series along with the seasons of The Originals, which means that there will be a total of either four or five books. 

That is my goal. 

As well as trying to either do weekly updates or bi-weekly updates.

In the first book, Philophobia  , it focuses on that being one of Rue's many fears in regards of relationships as she becomes closer with Elijah. Whereas this one focuses on his, since we see in the show that he has a struggle with not being able to control himself or his hunger. Which is why so many of his past lovers have met death's door. 

I hope to try my best to convey his emotions as well as his psychological state when possessed by his vampirism. 

Once again, I am beyond grateful for the people that have been with me since day one with this story and I hope you stay along the way :) 

I'm so excited to see these two fools fall in love all over again. 

xoxo