Chapter 3

Naruto's POV:

How did things become so messed up?! For the past couple of days, life had felt like it was finally going back to normal, and that peace was upon us. The village was doing just fine, even with its destruction. My friends were all okay, and thanks to (Y/N), Sasuke was willing to come back on the condition of his brother returning with him.

I mean, even Jiraiya was okay and was filled with energy again!

My days with (Y/N) were even more perfect now. We weren't going on missions; I got my wish of just spending my entire days with her doing whatever we wanted. I mean, she was right that I've been busy these couple of days. With the title of Hero of Konoha, almost everyone wanted my help with something or just wanted to talk. She was training with Itachi, so I would agree to help as to not distract her. The last time I watched her training, Neji practically killed me... I don't even want to think what Itachi would do...

But to think that these days would suddenly end at the hands of just one single person! I don't even understand why he is so fixated on killing off the Uchihas. I know in the past they were planning a coup against the village, but Itachi, Sasuke, and especially (Y/N) aren't planning anything against us. If anything, they are more than willing to help. Maybe Sasuke would need a little convincing, but he isn't our enemy.

He never was...

Now, my own girlfriend has been arrested and probably waiting for that bastard to come back so he can kill her himself for something she doesn't even have the capacity to plan! The girl literally scowls and growls at the people she dislikes; she can't even put on a fake smile. Even if she were able to, her thoughts would betray her and escape her mouth, showing her true feelings towards whatever it is she is disliking...

Aaah! What am I suppose to do!?

"Naruto. Where are we going?" oh great, if my problems aren't enough, she sent Sai with me. I told her a hundred times to tell him; she insisted it wasn't the time. Why doesn't that woman listen to me!? Now she decided it was the time to tell him when I'm alone! Itachi better help me handle his brother while I handle Sai. "It's just up ahead; no weapons are needed, Sai, okay? Remember that this is to help (Y/N)." I remind him as we get closer to our hidden guests.

Once we reach, Itachi is the first to show up, and I directly feel Sai stiffen behind me, his hand directly going for the hilt of his sword. "Naruto? What happened?" he asks, and that's when the rest show up, and Sai pulls out his sword, ready to attack. "What the hell is he doing here? And what happened to your face, Dobe?" Sasuke asks as he pulls out his sword, as do his buddies.

"Just hold on, all of you. Sai, I told you no weapons; we can't be fighting right now." I turn to my teammate and lower his weapon. "This is who you have been meeting? You and (Y/N) are meeting up with the Uchihas?!" he was shocked and lost, but he can't seem to understand why we suddenly trust them.

"That teammate of yours is part of the Uchihas, in case you didn't know." Sasuke answers as he looks down at him. "I do know, but she isn't a Missing-nin like you two! She would never do the things you have done." this is why I wanted (Y/N) to be the one to tell him... She's the only one who can handle him for some reason. "She would do what we have done; she just needs the right motivation. I'm guessing your face is the reason she stormed out just a while before." he looks back at me.

Before Sai could answer back or I could reply to Sasuke, Itachi stops us all with just a look and asks me, "Speaking of, where is (Y/N)?" I look down, not knowing how to tell them what happened. Itachi walks closer to me when he doesn't get an answer. "Naruto. Where is (Y/N)?" he asks again.

When we get (Y/N) out, I'm going to give her the biggest headache with all the yelling I'm going to do for sending Sai with me.

"She was arrested for being an Uchiha and conspiring with him against the village. She will wait there since Danzō wants to deal with her personally." he answers the older Uchiha as if he didn't just make things a lot more complicated. Both brothers look back at me to confirm what he just said, not wanting to believe it. *Sigh* I look back at Sai and glare at him. "To put it simply, Danzō got out and is on his way to the Kage Summit as the sixth Hokage." I start.