The run away

(What you look like at the moment,(your smol) your 15 and so is Tubbo,Tommy,and Ranboo)

You were outside playing with Ranboo,Your only friend you had at this lonely village but then you mother called you inside you said your goodbyes to Ranboo and hurried inside the house.
Night came and it was time for bed but when you fell alseep you were woken with a yell from your parents,they argued every night,you tried sneaking down stairs but your father heard you and told you to come downstairs you walked down not looking him in the eyes and he slapped you into a wall.You fell down and had a few marks on you,One from the slap and one from hitting the wall.Your mother stood their and walked away.Your father also walked away. You planned on running away for a while now and tonight is that night.You packed up some clothes and some food and water bottles.
You jump out your window and ran into the forest not caring how far or where you went.Ranboo knows you were running away because you told him but he was also traveling a lot ,so sometimes you didn't see him.You've been running for a while now and your legs were hurting so you decided to stay in a cave you saw up a head.
You then fell into a deep slumber.This was your first night being by yourself so you were scared but glad you ran away.