Final choice

(What you look like)

You woke up and ate breakfast and sat outside for some air.
"Come on Y/N we have to go somewhere" Dream said.
You got up and followed him and you saw Wilbur with Tommy and Tubbo,Sapnap and George was already there.
"Now Y/N you have to decide..
L'manburg or Dream smp" Dream said.
You looked at the Dream Team then Tommy and Tubbo,then the ground.
Could you really choose between friends and family?You love them both but their fighting over independence.
"I..I don't know" You said.
"You'll be going with Jschlatt until you choose then" Dream said.
"What?!",We didn't agree on that!?" George said pissed.
You saw Quackity,he was at your party yesterday,he grabbed you and dragged you to where schlatt was.
"Heyy man it's gonna be fine just listen to what he has to say,okay" Quackity said.
You simply nodded.
"Ah,you must be Y/N and your here because you couldn't Choose..hmm,Quackity you will train him until he decides his choose starting now"Jschlatt said.

It's be a few months now and you still can't choose but all that fighting and training has toughened you up.

(What you look like now)You decided that you were gonna choose family and your gonna stay with George and them or at least you think so

You decided that you were gonna choose family and your gonna stay with George and them or at least you think so.
"I've decided.."you said.
Jschlatt and Quackity turned to you.
"..I choose the Dream smp"You said.
"Okay,Quackity walk him home"Schlatt said.
You then walked home and was greeted with George standing at the door.
You walked inside with him and everyone was glad to see you but now all they had to do was make it official.
You stood between L'manburg and the Dream smp.
Tubbo and Tommy on lmanburg while your on The dsmp side.
"I've chosen the Dream smp" You said.
"What?!?" Tommy said.
You then walked away with The dream team.
Ever since then Dream has been training you to fight.You've learned a lot from them.You learned how to do potions,speed run things and more.
You weren't aloud in the war just yet,you were as good as Dream in pvp but they still didn't allow you the join the war.
You've gotten a lot taller almost a tall as Ranboo.You've changed your hair style and have a slim but strong body.

You've changed your hair style and have a slim but strong body

(What u look like now)