"What?"(Smut)

Warning:

Rape

I look at him like he's crazy. "What?"

"I d-don't want y-you to fuck m-me right n-now."

"Are you giving me permission?"

"No, I-I don't w-want i-it." He cuddles back into my chest. I hold him and think; I want to, should I? I move him and he's asleep. I get on top of him. "Whore." I kiss his neck and grab his dick. He slowly starts to wake up. He sleepily tries to push me away. I grabbed his hands and put them above his head. "Don't."

"Wh-what are y-you d-doing."

"Fucking the shit out of you."

"N-no."

"Awe, you think you have a choice." He whimpers softly. "P-please do-don't, Mas-Master."

"Yeah, 'cause that's gonna help." He looks at me scared. "Don't worry I'll make it up to you after, okay." He nods. I smile. I start kissing and biting his neck. He whimpered and groaned. "St-" I laugh. I go further down. I start sucking on his nipples. He starts squirming and groaning louder. "P-please st-stop." I bite. He whimpers. I chuckle. I let go of him and got up. He looks relieved. I grab my belt and smile at him. He looks even more scared. I grab his hands and tie them with the belt. He's breathing heavily. "Good boy~" He whimpered. "P-please, I-I'm tired." I smiled at him and tucked his hair behind his ear. "I'm horny so you can sleep after I'm done okay?" He whimpers out "F-fine."

"Good whore~" He closes his eyes, almost falling asleep again. I go down to his v-line and bite. He screams. I move and blood comes out. I smile amused at what I did.

Tomura's pov: I'm breathing heavily and bleeding. I can barely think straight. I feel him lick the bite mark. I whimper. He picks me up and puts me in his lap. He puts my arms around his head. "Kiss me~"

"I d-don't wa-want t-to."

"I didn't ask~" He grabs my face and puts his lips to mine. I can't help but kiss him back. I whimper into the kiss. He pulls away a string of spit connecting us. He takes off his shirt. "I d-don't fe-feel g-good." He laughs. "Good excuse, pretty boy~" I sigh. He moves me next to him and I fall back. He stands up and unbuttons his pants. He takes his underwear and pants off. He grabs me by my hair. "You're giving me a blow job~" I shake my head 'no'. He ignores me. He pulls me to the ground by my hair. I'm on my knees. "Suck~" I hesitate but he forces it. He gets the tip in my mouth. He moans softly. He makes me go down further. "Look at me ~" I look up at him. He smirks Statistics. He pushes me down further. I started to choke. His smirk grows. He holds me there. I start to feel lightheaded. I put my hand up to his thigh and tap. He let's go. I fell down to the ground coughing. He bends down. "I haven't come yet~" He lifts me up by my chin. I start to feel tears come out of my eyes. He whips one and takes off the belt. "Come on~" He stands up and says; "I won't make you go further down or hold onto your hair, but you're getting me off." I nod. He nods back. I get back on my knees and grab his dick. I feel more tears trying to come out. I block them. I put the tip in my mouth. "Good boy, now look at me~" I look up at him and I slowly push myself a little further down. He smiles down at me. I move back up then back down, my hands following this motion. I kept looking at him to satisfy him. "I'm close baby~" I go faster. He cums down my throat. "Swallow~" I swallow what I can.

He chuckles and picks me up. He lays me down and puts the belt back around my wrist. He puts them above his head. He gets on top of me and grabs lube. Tears again. He puts it at my hole and on himself. He lines himself up with my hole. "It's almost over I promise." He slowly pushes himself into me. I grab onto the bars of our bed and moan. The tears start to fall.

He starts to move as soon as he's fully in me. He goes slowly at first. I start moaning and crying at the same time. "S-stop."

"No." He speeds up. I start making more noises, he seems to like them. All of a sudden I hear; "Awe, someone enjoying themselves~" I look down and I'm hard. More tears. He laughs. He speeds up again. I start to not be able to breathe. He moaning and groning showing that he's enjoying himself. I keep holding onto the bar, making weird-ass noises and crying. I look at him and she's smiling at... me crying. Why the fuck does he like this? He tucks my hair behind my ear. "Your such a pretty boy~" I whimper. "C-clo-" I get cut off by his dick slamming in my ass. He slams in. "Hold it for a minute, okay baby~" I nod, still crying. Why does my body like this? He slams in again. Then as he goes todo it one more time he tells me; "Let it go, baby~" He slams in again. I cum on my chest and a little on his, he cums inside me. He stops moving and kisses me. I kiss back. "A-are we d-done?" He nods. "Go to bed I'll clean up." He pulls out. I nod and close my eyes.

Dabi's pov: I get up and go get a wet warm rag and clean doth of us up, and the mess we made.

A/N

970 words. That was fun to write. Anyways have a nice day.