"Spinner likes me?"

Dabi's pov: I wake up and he's getting dressed. "Morning."

"Morning."

"Are you okay?"

"Well, I got raped last night so you tell me."

"You liked it."

"Doesn't mean I wanted it."

"I'm sorry... but you have to admit, it was hot."

"Yeah, it was." He walks over to me and kisses me while running his fingers through my hair and pulls. He stops kissing me but stays close to my face. "I'm going to get you back~" He lets go and leaves the room. He's so hot. I get up and put a shirt on. I walk out and get glared at by the whole league. "You raped Tomura?" Toga asks. I look over in his direction. "Really?"

"I didn't tell them, they heard, maybe you should have made me keep quiet." Toga looks over at him. "You wanted it?" He looks over at her with a 'really?' look. "No, I did like it though."

"Yeah, he liked it so leave me alone." I go over to him and pick him up. I sat down and put him on my lap. I wrap my arms around his waist. "You're so pretty." He whimpers softly and covers his mouth. I chuckle softly. "Fuck you."

"Mm~, you would." He turns and looks at me. "Bitch."

"I thought you were going to get me back."

"I will later."

"Okay~" He flips me off. I chuckle and bury my face in his shoulder. "If he raped you, you probably shouldn't be sitting in his lap." Spinner says walking out into the bar. "Kill yourself."

"If I don't are you going to rape me too?"

"No, you're disgusting."

"I'm disgusting, at least I haven't raped anyone."

"Your just mad you didn't get to do it." He flips me off. I flip him off. "Wait what?" I look at him. "Hmm?"

"Spinner likes me?" Spinner freezes. "Yeah, he has, you didn't know that, Shiggy?" Toga says. I start to get scared. He gonna leave me. We haven't even been together for a week and he's already going to leave me. "No I didn't," Tomura says looking at me. "You okay?" He whispers to me. "You're not going to leave me for him right?" I whisper back. "No, I don't like Spinner, I like you." I smile and kiss him. "He raped you!"

"I know." He sighs."Whatever."

Tomura gets up and says; "Let's go for a walk." I nod. We walk over to the door and put shoes and jackets on. We walk out and he goes to grab my hands but realizes what he's about to do and pulls his hand away. I look over at him and put my arm around him.

I go to look over at him and he pulls me off into an alleyway. He pins me against a wall. "Right now?" I say smirking. "Yeah, but I'm top." I give him a surprised look. "Excuse me."

A/N

486 words.