Damien

!CW: Suicide, sex

As Damian walked down the hall back to his room he couldn't get what Bat said out of his mind. This place didn't really kill people, right? It had made him better, he at least knew that.

"Hey Damian, can you grab a mop from the utility closet?" Another counselor said, interrupting his thinking. "A kid threw up." Damian groaned and walked to the utility closet.

"Oh my god," he whispered as he opened the door.

Damian felt his knees buckle as he saw young Lily hanging from the ceiling, a cord wrapped tightly around her neck. Her face was blue and her body hung limply.

"H-help," he called, as loudly as he could muster. "Help!"

"What is it Damian?" The other counselor said, running to the closet.

"Holy fuck," the counselor said quietly.

"Damian go get someone," Damian couldn't move. "Damian!" Damian quickly walked out of the room and found the pastor.

"Help please," Damian said. "It's Lily,"

"Who?" The pastor asked.

"Liam," he corrected.

"What's wrong?"

"Come look," Damian led him to the utility closet.

"Oh no," The pastor said. "Alright everyone out, we'll take care of this,"

Damian and the other counselor left the room while the pastor called in more adults.

"Are you okay?" The counselor asked. Damian couldn't think straight. He didn't answer.

"I'm going to bed, will you be ok?" Damian nodded and the counselor walked away to her room. Without thinking, Damian walked to Bat's room.

"Bat?" He knocked on his door softly. Bat opened the door, rubbing his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" he whispered.

"I-I need to come in," Damian pushed past Bat and walked into his room. He sat down on his bed and looked at Bat. Bat was shirtless and had black and white boxers hanging off his thin hips. He was skinny, but not to the point where he looked sick.

"Damian, what happened?" Bat asked, sitting down next to him.

"Lily," Damian's face was pale. "She-She killed herself,"

"Oh my god," Bat whispered. Damian could feel tears welling up in his eyes.

"I did this," Damian cried. "It's my fault,"

"It's not your fault, Damian," Bat put his hand on Damian's back. "It's not your fault." He pulled him into a hug and Damian began to sob. Bat stroked his hair as Damian cried into his shoulder.

"I'm sorry," Damian cried. Bat just shook his head. Damian looked up and grabbed Bat's face.

"No, I'm sorry,"

Bat smiled softly and wiped a tear from Damian's chin.

"I know," Bat whispered. Damian slowly moved closer to Bat, his skin tingling. Desperately, Bat pulled him into a soft kiss.

"I can't," Damian quickly pulled away. "I'm not-" Bat tilted his head. "I'm not like that anymore,"

"It's ok Damian," Bat said softly, pulling him back in. "It's ok," Bat whispered against his lips. Damian gave in. The kiss started off soft, Bat leading them, but it quickly got more intense. Damian put his hand in Bat's long hair, pulling it gently. Bat pulled on Damian's shirt, and slid his other hand up his smooth stomach.

"Is this okay?" Bat whispered. Damian nodded quickly and pulled his shirt off. He slid his hand into Bat's waistband and Bat's breathing quickened.

"Can I-" Damian started.

"Yes," Bat said breathily. "Please."

Damian reached his hand down farther and began to stroke him. Bat moaned softly and threw his head back. Damian leaned forward and kissed his neck, speeding up. He felt Bat get close to the edge, and Damian pulled back to watch his face. Bat's mouth opened slightly and he closed his eyes tight.

"Shhh," Damian shushed Bat, to keep them from getting caught. Bat bit his lip as he came undone, leaning his head on Damian's chest. Damian ran his hand through Bat's hair and his breathing slowed down. They both giggled as Damian wiped their chests with his shirt.

"Do you want me to-" Bat asked. Damian smiled softly and shook his head, leaning back on Bat's pillow. Bat laid his head down on Damian's chest.

"That was good," Bat breathed. "Like, really good." Damian laughed as he traced his fingers along Bat's shoulder.

"Yeah?" Damian was tired. Bat nodded, yawning.

"Are you okay?" Bat asked quietly. Damian turned his head.

"You can talk to me,"

"Yeah," Damian sat up and pulled his shirt on.

"I have to go," Damian said.

"Damian-" Bat started, turning to face him.

"I'll see you later," Damian got up and left the room. What the fuck had he done.